Secret Girl - Logan Sargeant

driver: Logan Sargeant

pronouns: She/her

prompt: Logan is not very open about his private relationship w you

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Logan loved having the relationship hidden, mainly because he appreciated his privacy a lot and sometimes his career didn't exactly grant him the privacy he wanted and also to shield you from that as well, he loved coming home to see your face and enjoy a quiet evening, the only thing he didn't like about it was that his newer friends who didn't exactly know about your existence such as Oscar did maybe because he was your older brother after all but still, it wasn't public outside of your family and Logan's that you had been dating since Oscar and Logan met, obviously not immediately, but it was obvious that the rest didn't know as they continued to try and get with their match making 'skills' to try and pair Logan up with someone that seemed his type by the little to none knowledge they had about his love life. Oscar knew about the privacy and didn't dare on even telling anybody about anything and being careful enough to not show the insights of the relationship whenever it came to posting something you were seen in and keep Logan out of frame as well. And because you worked with McLaren thanks to Oscar in the photography section of the PR team you had the opportunity to be closer to Logan before the races and after races, McLaren gave you an internship job while you ended the course of your college degree and Logan was one of your most used muses when it came to normal pictures and soon that rubbed off on him as he started to take pictures himself and appreciate you through his lens.

Today was a rough day for Logan, as he was told to not take participation on the race because there wasn't a spare chassis for Alex's car, so he was currently sitting in his motorhome looking through his phone, he opened the door to the motorhome after hearing a lot of noise coming from outside to find you with one of his special snacks in your hand and holding somethings with your mouth and your other hand with two bottles, you looked up from the now absent doorknob and smiled at Logan.

"what are you doing here?" He chuckled and helped you in, he grabbed a few things in your hands and you took out the snack bar from your mouth to speak.

"I came to support you." You smiled and placed a kiss in his lips, he smiled softly and placed a hand in your waist. "I'm the best girlfriend ever aren't I?" You got a little more closer to him.

"oh definitely." He said nodding and placed another kiss in your lips, you smiled and rested your head in the crook of his neck and showed him the variation of the things you brought him, he stroked your back lightly with his thumb as you showed him, he planted small kissed in the top of your head while he listened and felt his heart soften having you there making him company through a hard time. "thank you beautiful." He whispered, you placed your hands in his cheeks leaving everything in the table and caressed his cheeks with your thumbs, he closed his eyes and rested his face in one of your hands before kissing the palm of your hand and holding it with his hand.

"remember I'm proud of you, okay? This is just a bump in the road you're incredibly talented." You whispered, he was clearly affected by the decision that had been made, especially in his confidence.

"thank you princess." He whispered and pulled you into a hug with one of his arms, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek multiple times making him giggle.

"one of the guys is covering for me until the race starts so I have plenty time to be with you in case you want." You whispered into his ear, he nodded and hugged you tightly, you closed your eyes and enjoyed his warm embrace and let him recharge as much as he wanted. "do you want to cuddle my love?" You asked, he just nodded into your shoulder, you pulled away slightly and tugged him to follow you into the couch, you sat down and let him get comfortable in the way he wanted, he laid his head in your chest and laid comfortably in your side with one arm around you, you pulled your phone out and took a picture at your hand in Logan's hair to then post it to your private stories, you played with Logan's fingers and so did he looking at your hands and keeping a small smile in his pinkish lips.