Thunder - Logan Sargeant

driver: Logan Sargeant

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: "main" gets slightly scared during a thunderstorm

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

There was hard rain pouring down on the roof and the storm was progressively getting heavier and heavier, from time to time you were scared of thunderstorms depending on their strength, currently you were enjoying being able to hear the rain pour down into the roof and seeing the raindrops fall from the window while you looked out from the comfort of the couch, the clouds that were approaching from afar were looking more and more dark as they gathered together as the wind started to pick up and the raindrops fell harder against the window making it seem like pebbles were hitting the glass.

"it's slowly picking up." You said out loud catching Logan's attention, he walked to where you were sitting in the couch and placed his hand in your hair nicely to brush your hair lightly, his eyes rising to see the dark clouds gathering around the sky and the raindrops slowly making everything less visible as they ran down the window and the rest that fell from the sky hit the window, his hand brushing your hair to calm down your nerves and the anxiety that he knew was building in your chest and your mind, he sat down beside you changing his gaze from the window to your face and let his hand fall from your hair to your cheek slowly caressing it with his finger, he guided your chin with his finger and made you look at him. "I'm fine..." You said noticing the worry in his eyes.

"I know you well to know that if you keep staring outside, you'll be afraid." He smiled, you gave him a bad look making him chuckle. "let's go watch a movie in bed?" He offered, you sighed and pressed your forehead against his shoulder.

"fine..." You groaned, his hand rested in your lap, he pressed his lips against your head and patted your lap making you lift up your head, he stood up and waited until you stood up from the couch, he closed the blinds and shoved you lightly with his body to walk you to the bedroom so you can be calm from the beginning once he left you in the bedroom he went back to the living room closing every curtain left open so you wouldn't find a way to make yourself afraid watching the outside, this was a new home Logan and you had decided to buy once the relationship was a lot more serious, he lived by himself in a comfortable place but he decided to take the leap a lot more seriously and sell his own place and buy a new one to live with you so during this week you two were trying to get used to the new space and get everything ready around the house before you two left for the start of the season, you sat down in the edge of the bed as you waited anxiously for Logan to come back into the bedroom since he was taking longer than expected because once he came back he brought some snacks for you two to share in the comfort of the bed.

"alright, baby?" He asked as he set down the snacks in the bed, he walked to you and caressed the side of your face with his thumb. "already feeling anxious?" He asked, you looked at him and nodded, it was hard to hide that from him because it was clear that you were feeling anxious because of the grip of your hands in the comforter.

"I'm going to be okay Logie." You assured him, he squinted and hummed in disagreement. "if we watch the movie I'll be okay." You smiled.

"alright, come on then." He said walking to him side of the bed taking off his shoes and laying down in the bed carefully to not move the snacks, he opened his arms and waved his hands as he held a warm smile in his lips, you smiled and crawled your way into his side comfortably laying your head in his shoulder and wrapping one arm in his torso pulling him closer, his hands fell one into your back carefully caressing and the other one in your hand intertwining your fingers together, he made you choose the movie with your free hand and then helped you try to ease the feelings in your chest.