My Dear Artist - Oscar Piastri

driver: Oscar Piastri

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: "main" is an artist!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Since a very young age, you had a passion for art, any kind of art, as long as it was creative enough you loved it but in the area you succeed most was in paintings and drawing, you just loved being able to plaster your feelings and everything that was incredibly important for you in a canvas and being able to grab your tablet and draw something digitally, but you loved consuming any kind of art that was close enough to you, you visited museums regularly as well as theater presentations, read the books that seemed more interesting to you while listening to music, you loved going to buildings that had lovely architecture as well as places that had amazing stained glass artwork in buildings, once you tried to attempt pottery or ceramics but you found it stressful enough to not keep up with it even though you loved the pieces people were able to make you were sure it wasn't something made for you. You always believed that once an artist was in love they expressed it how they could through their art but you weren't exactly able to ever experience that until one day a boy who was jogging in the sidewalk and accidentally broke a brand new canvas for a painting that you had bought which finding was a hassle to find because it was a 36 x 48 sized so carrying it was very uncomfortable.

"oh no!" He said as the canvas had a whole in the middle, you stared at the situation with shock. "I'm so sorry!" He put a hand in his face.

"I... it's okay..." You sighed picking up the canvas from the floor with embarrassment filling your body.

"I'm really sorry, can I buy another for you?" He asked, you shook your head. "are you sure?" He asked, you nodded and cracked the rest of the canvas as it wasn't usable anymore and left it beside the trash can in case someone wanted to make use of it. "can I give you money at least?" He asked following you.

"it's sweet of you but no." You smiled nicely, he felt incredibly bad and wasn't going to drop it.

"I just ruined your canvas, please let me pay you back." He insisted, you shook your head.

"it was kind of expensive, so it's no bother thank you." You smiled again.

"I don't care, I just feel really bad, at least let me get you something... a coffee? paints? brushes? anything, please I feel awful." He begged, you sighed and tilted your head.

"sure why not." You said, he then proposed getting you something of your choosing, he would pay for it and after a while he stayed there until you caved in letting him buy you the brand new canvas again.

"my name is Oscar..." He introduced himself.

After that, you encountered him again near the same shop but he didn't crash into you, then things started to take off between the two of you, soon after a couple months getting to know each other you had stated a more official stand on the relationship. The way you started to noticed that you were crushing on the canvas 'crusher' was that you had started to drawing him absent mindlessly in your sketchbook, he always made an appearance in some page around the sketchbook. When the both of you had made the relationship a lot more deep, after almost two years of a relationship, he found those small drawings around your sketchbooks that laid around your place when you were moving into his', you had to save everything that you needed in certain boxes.

"oh... what is this?" He asked, his face was slightly painted into the cover, you looked at him.

"no, no, give me my books." You walked up to him waving your hands, he gave you his back. "Oscar!" You giggled, he turned pages finding more drawings and finding a watercolor painting of both you and him, it was a picture you had taken together once and you wanted to give it an artistic twist.