Princesa - Carlos Sainz

driver: Carlos Sainz
pronouns: She/Her
prompt: Carlos takes "main" somewhere in Spain
request: Anonymous

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Carlos and you were laying around at home, the only day you didn't have any plans on summer break, the entire month was filled with activities to do or simple things there were for Carlos to do and this day came all of the sudden so when you asked Carlos what were the plans for the day he just went blank on his mind and nothing seemed to be attractive enough to do for the day so it was just a simple 'let's stay home then' agreement that wasn't denied. You were reading in the couch and on the corner of your eye you saw Carlos sneakily walking with his swimsuit on to the sliding window on the kitchen so you pretended to not see him there and raised the book slightly upwards to hide your eyes that followed his figure to the pool on the backyard, he thought he was sneaky enough to not get your attention and so when he threw himself into the pool you closed the book and placed it in the couch to then run up to the bedroom and change your clothes into your swimsuit and then putting one of Carlos' t-shirts on top.

"you thought you could really get your own, huh?" You spoke standing on the side of the pool with one hand on your hip and the other covering your eyes from the sun.

"hola amor mío." He spoke as he held himself up in the edge of the pool, his hair was messy and wet.

"don't 'amor mío' me..." You whispered crouching down in front of him.

"the water's fine." He spoke with his spanish accent, you smiled and took the t-shirt off and sat down getting your feet in the water. "oh come on, get in." He pulled on your hand so you got inside the water slowly to not hurt yourself, he held you by the waist and pulled you closer to him.

"it is very nice..." You said wrapping your arms around his neck, he smiled and nodded, you started to let go of him and get yourself more into the water.

"you know what we haven't visited?" He asked as you moved the water around you, you looked at him curious. "la catedral de Sevilla." He mentioned.

"oh really? I thought we had." You frowned, he shook his head. "why don't we go now then...?" You asked.

"oh but I just got you here to enjoy you, princesa." He kissed your lips.

"don't charm me right now, Chili." You pressed your hand against his chest.

"por qué no?" He teased.

"por qué eres demasiado atractivo and you got me curious now..." You shoved him lightly.

"fine, but I'm refreshing myself a little more, it's way too hot to not be here a little bit." He placed his hands on your waist to lift you.

"Carlos, no!" You shouted before he threw you into the water, the both of you enjoyed the rest of the time together in the water before leaving to visit the Cathedral in Sevilla that Carlos had mentioned, you proposed to him a race in the pool before leaving and he gladly accepted the challenge, it was something common for the two of you to do since it was mainly only you and him in the house and in the pool almost the entire time you were here on the breaks, it was common for you to play around together, racing in the pool about who swims faster, racing around the backyard as there was enough space to do so, or simply running around chasing each other with a punishment to the loser that was mainly washing the dishes or doing some other chore that you split between the other but in this case for the loser they had to repeat it or take a 'second shift' as you called it, it kept things fun and fresh for you specially when you and Carlos were together after long periods of time, and the both of you enjoyed to spend time like that with each other.