It's... Stuck? - George Russell

driver: George Russell

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: "main" and George get stuck

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You were rushing from outside, you phone was about to die and there was nowhere else where you could charge your phone and being in the lobby sitting in the floor besides a sketchy looking plug wasn't in your plans either because you didn't bring your charger anyways, your friend wasn't in the hotel either, the both of you were in a small vacation because it was a gift from you to your best friend for her birthday and the one day the both of you decide to go out in different times you were unlucky enough to not have plugged in your phone during the night making your phone last on 40% since you woke up because even though you charged it during the time you were getting ready to walk around the city and enjoy some time for yourself it wasn't enough for your phone to charge enough to last the whole time you were out, you grabbed your phone and checked the battery one last time before stopping in front of the elevators.

3%

There was nobody around, you sighed and tapped your foot as you pressed the button waiting for the elevator to arrive glancing to the staircase besides you but reminding yourself that you were in the 15th floor making going up in the stairs something dreadful but the elevator seemed to move slowly from the underground floors, you saved your phone back into your pocket and waited around thinking about going on the stairs before the elevator arrived and at the last minute when you finally decided to go with your other available option there was a loud 'ding' behind you making you turn around immediately seeing two people leave the elevator and a guy staying there, you checked that it was in fact going up before getting in and pressing the button to your floor as there was nobody else that wanted to get in,

"morning." The guy said as a greeting, you turned around surprised by his sudden interaction but gave it back repeating the greeting he gave you before you stood against the wall as you had a fear of elevators but because of the situation of being in a foreign place and not being with your friend not even being able to get in contact with her and make sure she was okay, you grabbed your phone that still stayed in your pocket to check the battery once more and noticed your friend had texted you.

making my way to the hotel now! wanna get lunch?

You unlocked your phone and typed out a response letting her know that you wanted to and quickly sent it before draining more the battery until the elevator rattled and the light flickered before it shut down completely making it stop all together, you gasped letting the fear consume you and gripped your phone tighter, the guy behind you looked around the small place and walked to the buttons immediately pressing the aid button.

"it's... stuck?" He said pressing another button making you build more anxiety.

"please don't press it more." You stated as your hand moved to the metal bar besides you and grabbed it trying to get something cold to wake your senses but it didn't work as the anxiety kept on building as the light was waving on a yellow tone and the aid button was lit up making them the only two lights available in the elevator, you grabbed the guy's hand as he kept on pressing the aid button. "stop." You stated once more making him look at your hand and then look up to your face. 

"sorry." He said analyzing your stance a little and frown. "are you afraid?" He asked politely, but in the state that you were in you were barely even capable to control your own tone to notice his', you glanced at him and frowned.

"does it look like I'm afraid?" You asked with your voice lightly cracking multiple times as you spoke making it more obvious for him taking that as a yes, you pressed your body against the cold wall besides you and tried to keep yourself leveled.