I Was Here to Help - Charles Leclerc

driver: Charles Leclerc
pronouns: She/Her
prompts: Lemonade Stand

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Your little sister had seen a movie where a kid had a lemonade stand to sell lemonade on the side of the street so she had the clever idea to that as the street where your family lived in was pretty busy, normal busy, so it just fit right in for her to be with a small table with lemonade she had made with your help because she took it too seriously to make lemonade with just lemon juice so it was very disgusting to the taste so you helped her a little with pouring a little sugar into it to give it more sweet than sour.

You decided to help her as she was too little to really understand the whole deal about it, you were there to help her with some social interaction or with the money that was your main concern for her to not charge with fake money and store it well enough to not lose it.

"Lila, remember I'm going to be here to help you, we already discussed the price of the cup okay? So if someone approaches to ask about your lemonade you respond...?" You were waiting for her answer but her face was completely clueless, she had absolutely no idea about what she had to say so you just discussed it again with her and she seemed to understand this time, she was six years old so she barely even knew how to read, you sat down in a beach chair you had brought here and sat down with her.

As the day went by, she sold around four cups, she was doing pretty well to be doing it by herself, you just stored the money on your wallet to keep it safe.

Your sister was happy most of all, she was pleased with the money she was receiving with her own money made with her own efforts, you invited some friends as well to buy her some to help with her small business and she was happy to see faces she knew walking by to buy her some, so by the time half of the day had passed she had sold around 17 cups of lemonade to people, sometimes she went to play around and came running back to attend the people coming by.

There were some people that give you guys a rough time so there you had to step in and calmly brush away those boring adults because as they said, your sister and you were "disrupting" the peace with a small stand of lemonade.

"hi!" A manly voice spoke, your sister was distracted, so you looked for her while the man looked at you waiting for your response.

"uhm... Lila!" You called, your sister came running to the stand.

"hello!" She greeted, the man looked st her and smiled.

"are you the one selling lemonade?" He asked, she nodded happily.

"yes I am, my name is Lila and this is my big sister." She pointed at you, the man looked at you and waved with his hand, he was in sports clothes and with his earphones on his other hand.

"I'm Charles." He spoke, she frowned.

"are you from another country?" She asked, you looked at her.

"it's okay." Charles mentioned to you. "I am, I'm from Monaco." He introduced himself.

"ooh, so you want lemonade?" She asked completely changing the subject.

"I do, how much is it?" He asked, she replied and he grabbed his wallet. "she's a good seller." He laughed looking at you, you nodded.