Chapter 4

Syanne POV

After she shows me to my room I really was happy that I had a lot of space in there and my own personal bathroom, and walk-in closet.

We head to the mall and I am amazed by what I see. There are five floors in this mall and very little people.

Where are we Janet this looks amazing? I curiously ask while looking around.

We're in the celebrity mall for people like me who don't want to get harassed by the paparazzi. She explains tell me how it would be if I go to another mall.

So where do we start? I questioned looking at her and see her face form into a large grin.

She grabs me by my hand and pulls me along behind her. I just drag along behind her like a little rag doll as I stare at the sight again.

We start from the bottom and work our way up. She says pulling me into the first shop we see. Which is called Forever 21.

After we find many cute outfits that I like and most of them are what Janet liked. We head over to the next few shops such as Gucci, Rue 21, Hot Topics, Banana Republic (That's a gay ass store, by the way, one white damn t-shirt for 25$ like what did Jesus wear this shirt? Am I gonna get some shoes with it? Is a magic fucking shirt. Sorry had to rant.) Spencers, Fye, we also got me a phone. It was an iPhone 7s.

We went to Footlocker, Old Navy, Charlotte Rousse, and many other shops.

We got to the top of the mall slowed down on the shopping until we got to Lush and Bath & Bodyworks.

Tbh I had a longer chapter than this and Wattpad started doing that thing that made everyone's chapters delete of mess up. But yeah my whole chapter disappeared and I did not about rewrite all that stuff.

Plus yall know what shopping like, your mom drags you to the mall tells you she getting one thing from that shop and one thing turns into five and twenty minutes turns into two hours.