Get Lit

@bensonanddomitajo Ight yall my girl here check to see if I was still gonna continue writing this book amd I appreciate that. So yall betta show her some lovin because we all fam here. 😎💞 Squad up in this bitch. Lol I tried to sound like Kanye West.

SO STEP BACK TO ME BECAUSE I'M TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WRITE A SIMPLE HOT AND STEAMY SEX SCENE BECAUSE THE 10 YO IN ME IS COMING BACK 😠😒 like bitch really ... Janet Jackson would be disappointed in me to do the one thing she does ..... "write about sex" 💀

😂😂😂 Other writers probably be like "this basic bitch trying to sit with us, but she can't get readers to be active" YOU GOTTA READ THAT IN A BRITISH ACCENT.

And I be like "bitch I don't need to seat on your broken basic as thrown cause my squad twice as good as yalls". Snap my fingers and roll my fucking neck bitch.

1) So what I plan to do is let you guys send me a sex scene and I promise to read every single one. 1 person who writes the best sex scene for me, will be like Raven and get a gaze into the future. You'll be the first to know what happens in the next chapter.

2) For this contest you'll have write a sex scene of Wissam and Janet *Warning there is no love making just sex to Wissam*

3) Be sure to send you scene to me or comment it.

4) Or we can just save me some time and have a vote to end the book.

So love, kisses, twerk squad, throw that ass in a circle, ju ju on da beat.
Whatever your good at son.

So we can be LIT ASF 💞