Chapter 10 (Part 2)

So I deiced that I would do something nice for yall Toni fans out there and let little Ms. Toni B. have her very point of view in this bitch , I also wanna let my loving Girlfriend know I love her and do me a favor and go follow her for me

Toni's POV

I just can't believe that Tamar is really trying me. I told her last year that I was gonna dump Keri to be with Syanne and she just had to go and ask her out before I could. Now Syanne thinks I just want her because I am jealous of Tamar but I'm not.

Everyone was falling asleep from that damn movie. Kayla and Jo-Go were in the kitchen goofing off, and Tamar had went upstairs to go to sleep. Gena was knocked out on Greg who was slobbing out the mouth sleep.

And Syanne the girl who is suppose to be my love, she's suppose be wearing matching necklace with me, was sitting right next to me half awake. This could be my chance.

Syanne..? I say hoping she won't be mean and hateful towards me.

Yes Toni... What is? She says not even looking my way.

I was wondering if you ever liked me or loved before you got with Tamar. I say scooting next to her.

Yeah I did actually and all my friends knew too and would tease me about it saying a girl like you would never be with me. She's leaning back sighing.

Do you really love Tamar? I ask out of curiosity.

Yes I love Tamar ... she's innocent, funny, a bit on the crazy side but hey so am I, her goofy little laugh... it's everything you know. She says playing with her necklace.

Oh... I wish you would have said something to me sooner, then we would probably be together right now. I'm innocent, funny, shy. I say upset that it's Tamar and not me.

Well you were with Keri and I am not the one for breaking up relationships. She says with her eyes close.

I sit on her lap looking up at her. Her eyes fly open and she grabs me by my waist trying to move me but I don't move.

Toni move and get off me ... are you crazy your sister is upstairs right... you trying to get me killed. She says yanking my hips back cause my opening to grind against her lap. I moan in pleasure and she stop what she was doing.

She looks down at me as grind against her myself because it felt so good and I knew she wouldn't hurt me physically. I just want her to make love to me and let me show her how much care and how much better I can love better than Tamar.

Why did you stop it felt so good. I say looking up into her eyes then I kissed her full on the lips.

Omg I felt the brust it was like firworks ... but it stopped and I felt like I was falling. I hit the floor and look up at Syanne who was angry as hell.

What the fuck is your problem Toni damn. She whispered so she wouldn't cause a problem.

B b but didn't you feel the sparks Syanne. I asked knowing she felt them too.

Fuck what the hell I felt you know damn well I am with your sister. She says.

But I love you more than her ... can you not see that I'm trying to show you that. I say back with tears running down my face still laying on the ground.

Toni I know you love me but I'm with Tamar not you ok so just stop please. She said walking away.

I lay on the floor and just cry my eyes out at what she said. Kayla came running in asking if I am hurt. I said yes.

Where Toni where are you hurt. She asked looking over my boby for any bruises. I push her hands away.

No on me ... it hurts here. I say pointing to my heart.

She looks at where my heart is then back up at me then just hugs me and tells me it'll be ok and everything will work out how it's supposed to be.

Keri has cheated on me more than once and with five different girls. He only ask me to stay with him because he needed to lay low from the other girls.

I just cry into her and nod my head, Syanne is my everything and without her I just feel empty.

Well yall that's yall gift of Toni's POV for all the Toni Tigers out there. More stuff to come for every group possible. And I know it's short.