Chapter 15

A yo 3k for this book yo that's blessed fam like yall seriously love this book. Just knowing that the, Janet Is Wifey Squad out here doing the damn thing melts my heart. But I wish yall would COMMET that's what I love to see yall goofy ass comments.

BUT LET'S GO FAM LET'S THE BALL ROLLING.

Toni's POV

Tamar why are you doing this to Syanne when she loves you? I asked out of curiosity.

Toni you all ready know the answer so ... go suck Keri's face off I am busy. Tamar says walking to the gym where all the teams are getting ready for practice.

Tamar your going to hurt that girl and bad. She doesn't need that especially if she finna go practice in a pool full of water.

Gurl pah-lease she can handle a little heart break. Tamar exaggerates as she goes into the gym carrying Syanne's varsity swim team jacket. She looks around at all the football players and spots Vince.

Ohhh Toni look at future hubby lifting all those weights. She says twirling her hair.

Tamar all I see is a big blob of fat sitting on the bench which looks like it's finna give under his weight. I say rolling my eyes and goes to the and sits at the top of the bleachers in the corner.

I watch as Tamar walks over to him flips her now blonde hair that she had Traci dye for her since she couldn't get a wig.

Tamar POV

Shady I got a shady ass sister. I think to myself as I walk over to Vincent and stop right next to him.

Hey there handsome, much weight you lifting there? I ask to start the conversation between me and him.

I'm lifting 476 pounds why little lady you think you can do better? He asks sarcastically putting the weight down onto the bar and sitting up to get a good look at me.

No not really I can barely lift my book bag for school. I giggle and flip my newly blonde hair getting his attention.

Well maybe I can help you with that problem sometimes. He says now standing up causing me to look up at him.

Oh really now how would that work out for me? I ask blushing.

Well you see first I would show you how to control a lot of this weight and how to ride out the pain afterwards. He says flexing his muscles.

I love to try that one day. I say rubbing his forearm trying to be as sexy as possible.

So who's girl are you? He ask seeing Syanne's swim team jacket. I throw it onto the floor of the gym.

Nobody's that's just a friend of mines jacket she let me use in one of our classes I get really cold. I quickly dismiss his idea.

Oh okay so your fine self ain't taking by nobody? He asks eyeing me up and down.

No she is not taking. I claim confidently.

She? Who is she? Vincent questions looking crazy.

She Me Her! I say crossing my arms and rolling my neck slightly.

Oh okay well all of you are fine as fuck and I would smash no problem cause I love me some blonde women. He says pulling me close to him by my waist amd lifting my chin.

O-oh okay. I say looking up at him blushing.

He leans down and lays one on me. I'm feeling it too he slides his tongue into my mouth and we start going at it.

He lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I feel his well you know poking against my fabric covered core and I grind against it. He places me down.

Come on let's go to my boy P house and chill there. He has a lot of people coming over and we can just enjoy the life in the fast lane. He says pull me along with him out of the gym. This is gonna be interesting.

Syanne POV

I can't believe it Sy I mean that girl has got to go. Gena says after we get out the pool and goes into the shower room.

I know right but we shouldn't have expected anything less to happen like that. I say taking off my clothes and getting into the showers with the other girl and washing the chlorine off my smooth brown skin.

It's silence as everyone is focused on getting their body's clean and healthy again. So many scent of bodywash fill the air and my lungs. I'm hit with a sweet apple, ocean breeze, chocolate delight, peaches and cream, then me with strawberry short cake, pink chiffon, and red velvet. I smells are so intoxicating the fill the entire girls locker room.

We all get out wrapped in our towels the starts to handle our hygienic routines differently. Once it's just me, Gena and Kayla left I show them something that took me forever too make for Tamar.

You guys look I made this as a gift for Tamar since she says today is our 3 week anniversary. I show them a ice sculpture I bend just by my hands and it took a while.

 I show them a ice sculpture I bend just by my hands and it took a while

Sy that is so beautiful. I've never seen something so perfect. I know she's gonna love it. Kayla says as she runs her finger over.

Will it melt? Gena asked looking at it curiously.

It won't as long as I am alive. I say putting my book bag on and walking out of the locker room with them.

I walk into the gym and stop in my tracks as my smile is pulled straight off my face and tears fill my eyes as I watch Tamar and Vincent have a major make out section.

I rub my eyes trying to make sure this is just a dream and I feel asleep in the locker. But it's not, I look over to see my jacket on the floor. They walk off hand and hand.

Sy ... Syyyyy! Gena and Kayla shout into my ears.

Yes? I say barely above a shakey whisper.

Why did you stop? They both ask not witnessing what I saw.

That's when my gift for the girl that thought was my everything slipped from my hands and shattered into pieces as my tears break through and I start to cry.

Kayla and Gena quickly wrap their arms around me and comfort me asking what's wrong. I hank the necklace off my neck and toss it to the side as if it burned skin.

All I can do is cry and cry and cry. I was hurt and nothing could change the way I felt.

Yall truly gonna hate me the next few chapters. But tell me what yall think. Let's go fam woahhhhh!!!

LIKE
COMMET
VOTE