Chapter 20 (part 2)

(Oh My Gosh look at Wifey #1 sksksk y'all know I'm a low key hoe. 🤣 I gotta have like 28 wives. BUT THAT'S THE ULIMATE WIFE!!)

Toni's POV

After biology class we went to geometry class. I sat next to Syanne again, I watch as she takes notes from the board while talking to Kayla and Gena. I can tell she's very serious about her education.

Tamar walks in late looking like a whole mess. She's still going on and on about how Vince did her. Even tho that's literally what every football player at this school does, there nothing but a bunch of fuck boys.

Tamar stops in her track looking over to see me sitting next to Syanne. The girls stop talking for a moment and look over at Tamar.

Sy just shook her head and went back to work. Tamar just kept looking at Sy as if she was thinking of a way to get her back.

"Why the fuck are you still staring at my best friend? Take a damn picture hoe it'll last a lot longer." Gena says to Tamar as bold as day, but that's what my sister deserves.

"Gena, watch your mouth or I'm going to put you out of my class." Mrs. Davidson said from across the room.

"I'm still trying to figure out how that old bat can hear from way across the room." Gena said whispering to us.

"It's probably cause you got a loud mouth Gena." Kayla told her, which results in her being flicked off.

"How about you have several damn seats, and mind your ugly mix breed ass business." Tamar says deciding she wants to try and clap back. In my opinion, it made things a lot worst.

Most people in the class gasped at what Tamar had said. Almost everybody knows Gena gets really hurt about her family tree.

Gena's mother was disowned, and thrown out for marrying her Hispanic father. Gena said when she first met her mom's side of the family, it was cool at first, until her grandma and other members tried purify her and Gena's younger brother's bloodline. It was done by trying to drown them in the tub to cleanse away the "rotten blood". That story made me sick to my stomach.

Kayla glares at Tamar while rubbing Gena's back trying to cheer her up. Everything was silent until Syanne who had her head down started to speak.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are?" Syanne says lowly, sounding she's coming from the same dark place Gena must be in now.

"She was saying exactly what I was thinking. I don't want you around me, to breathe the same air as me, I don't even want you on the same planet as me." "You clearly have no respect for people or what they've been through." Syanne says looking up at Tamar with a dark look in her eyes.

"You walk around here like you run the show now that you've been smashed by the star running back. It's crazy trying to act like you don't exist, and everytime we see you it's like we're reliving my nightmare." Syanne says slowly standing up, looking into Tamar's soul. You could feel the temper in the class begin to drop.

"But I do know one thing.... if you ever speak to one of my best friends like that again I'm going to show you what a real nightmare looks and feels like, cause when I pull somebody down below the surface of the water, I take them to depths of no return." She says causing me to get shivers down my spin.

Gena and Kayla quickly stand up grabbing their things and Sy's stuff. I watch as Kayla slowly takes a hold of Sy's hand and pulls her along with them out the of classroom, with the guys in tow.

Tamar let's out a shaky breath and starts to laugh like nothing happened. They're such freakshows and loners. "Oh." Tamar punches my shoulder. "That's for having my back, thanks big sister." She says sarcastically while taking the now empty seat next to me.

At least they have real friends. I think to myself.

Greg's POV

"Man I can't stand that girl, if I wasn't a gentleman I would call her ass a bitch." Jo-Go says to the three girls in front us as we walk down the hallway towards the school entrance.

The girls stop and look back at Jo-Go and I. Before they can even say anything I kiss Gena lightly on the lips slightly smugding her nude pink lipstick.

Gena means everything to me, and I mean everything to her. She always tells how I'm her calm to rage, and She's my rage to my calm.

I remember the time when she had full blow two hour argument with the principal for giving me detention, when I was wrongly accused of vandalism. I argued with her math teacher that he needs to give her a chance instead of just telling her she's not good at it and she won't be graduating.

No matter what we go through Gena and ai got each other's backs. So I give a quick nod and give her what I know all of them need most.

"Go on we know y'all need your space, just be careful out there." Jo-Go tells them as we let our girls and our homie Sy go.

"Mannn if I ever had a chance to choose the popular crowd over them, I'll choose the girls a billion times over." Jo-Go says leaning back against the brick steps watching with me as the girls walk down the street.

I watch as Gena gets further and further away before I finally agree with him, while smiling in my head. "Yeah, I think so too." I say leaning back with him.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sorry this took so long. My having a terrible case of writers block and that's not a good thing for me. But thank you all for all the reads and letting me know you enjoy this story. I really appreciate it, honestly I do.