Chapter 19

Lol I wrote this chapter while being trapped and squished in the back of a travel van with my family. It helped me think I guess, I've just been having this block of how and what should happen next.

I know I want Janet and Sy to become more distant. I want Sy to lose faith in Janet. I just don't know how to go about it. I want this book to be a great book for you guys. I want you to be as satisfied as I am.

Lol I also forgot how to spell athlete for like two days. I didn't want to use google cause bitch I'm a smart girl. Sksksksk but I remember, lol I was trying to spell it like this "athelte". Yeah yeah drag me bish drag my ass all day.

Janet's POV

I look around at all the maids who aren't my own. I slowly turn towards Maria and Jerry, giving them both a questioning look.

Chicas es hora de volver de ti de trabajo. Voy a ver a todos ustedes en nuestro almuerzo. Maria says smoothly and the girls begin scramble towards the door saying their apologies to me.

Before they get far out the door I see Syanne nudge Maria out the corner of my eye.

No decirle a nadie lo que usted vio aquí o bien! Maria blurts out to them, giving an evil glare causing them to nod.

After the door closes I slowly place a hand on my hip, and I begin to shoot daggers with my eyes at everyone left in the room, except for Gil.

I slowly and softly begin to speak, with what little patience I have left. So.... is anyone gonna tell me what's going on here or am I just going to have to get the answers out on my own. I say getting a bit louder at the end.

Janet I didn't mean to cause such a fuss. I wanted to introduce Syanne to the other maids in the building. She accidentally tripped and fell trying to rush out of room. Maria speaks up quickly, a little too quick.

Maria you know I dislike liars, and I also know when you and Jerry are telling me lies. I telling her looking serious, and I watch as her face falls.

Since I've been taken from my work, sped through New York traffic, and have several panic attacks on the way here, I'll be punishing everyone.

Maria you'll have to clean the gunk out of the sink and showers pipes, scrub the balcony furniture, and give Blake a bath. I tell her and watch as she complains throwing her head back.

Jerry you'll have to wash every vehicle I own by hand, get everything checked out on them, as well as Wissam's cars. You'll be on guard duty from five a.m. till eleven p.m. instead of your normal hours. He starts to object but I raise my hand silencing him.

I turn towards my babygirl, beginning to shake my head in disappointment. How could you she sit here and look me in the eyes as these two knuckleheads lie to my face? I ask my inner self.

Damita Jo wants to give her a punishment that teaches her that lying isn't a good thing. But I don't wanna punish my baby. I just show her how much I love and care about her, but then she would continue to lie to me.

Syanne, you're no longer allowed to go to the park, you're after school lessons will be extended to three hours instead of one. I believe it'll help improve your skills. I tell her watching as her mouth drops.

You'll be missing out on a few swim meets to focus on your studies. I'll also be taking away your music studio set. I say finishing up my punishment perfectly.

That's not fair, I have to go to the park every Saturday and Sunday night. I need my swim meets to ensure I make it into a good college. Those lessons are completely unneeded and uncall for! She says turning a bit red in the face from not taking a breath.

Don't raise your voice at me young lady. I'm your mother and I know what's best for you. You've been living in this house for almost two months now and should know the rules by now. I say now raising my voice.

Gil tells me it's time to go before things could escalate any further than simple voice raising. I nod understanding, pulling Syanne into hug, rubbing her back before leaving out the door.

As thoughts of what would have happened if Gil hadn't interrupted swirled in my mind. I wish I wasn't to harsh with her, and that she understands it's for her own good.

I haven't seen her since getting on the plane. Only shooting her a quick text, reminding her that what time she had her violin, ballet, and edict class.

This is what's best for her. I know if she does what I tell her to do, then she'll come to do great things. She's trying to pursue the pro athlete career and I know that's a dead end for her. I think to my self as I step onto the elevator and leaning back against the wall, watching as the doors close.

Syanne's POV

It's not fair that Janet thinks that my choice in having a athletic career choice for college is bad. I'm onky doing that because I'm great at it, and I know I can push my limits further than what I'm putting off. She hasn't even been to one of my swim meets, to see what I can do.

I haven't even told her yet that I just want to be a singer like her. I know my girls and I are great at that as well. Especially since we look up to groups and people like.... TLC, Destiny's Child, Spicy Girls, The Fugees, Skillet, Something For The People, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan, and many more.

We do everything except for country songs. We want to challenge the music industry and be the first girl group to do all around music, and become one of the greats. But Janet is holding me back by trying to make me be someone I'm not. I think to myself as my eyebrows knit together in complete anger.

Sy, Janet is only trying to help. Jerry says speaking softly as possible.

By taking way everything I love? I snap while looking over at him. Swimming is a hobby, but music is my dream and passion.

I thought she would understand, that you can't force someone to do something the didn't want to do. But she's acting just like Joe, when he didn't let her pursue her dreams. I say feeling like a whiny ass Kardashian.

Okay Kylie Jenner calm down it's not the end of the world. Jerry says rolling his all dramatically.

I fucking hate your guts you know that don't you? I'm trying to rant you asswipe! I say throwing my hands in the air cause we just can't ever have a serious moment without him fucking it up.

Look you can still do both swimming and singing. We just gotta make it look like you've been doing what you're supposed to do, and Jerry let her rant in peace. Maria says while cleaning up the living room.

Exactly, if you're not gonna be serious with me, then just nod your head like you're listening to me. That's what any woman would want if you're not going to listen act like you're listening and pretend to be interested. I tell him while walking into the kitchen.

Really? That works? He says like the idiot I know he is.

No you dumbass, you better listen cause she's gonna say "are you listening to me" You'll say "yeah" and then she'll ask you to tell her what she said, then ya ass in trouble. I say keeping it one hundred.

Dammit! Jerry shouts as me and Maria laugh at him. I soon forget what I was mad about as the day goes on being filled with laughter and joy.

What do you think? I feel like it could have been better. You guys make writing worth it, I mean it truly fron the bottom of my heart.

Like
Comment
Vote