Chapter 11

That's the dance routine they did in the youtube video if you don't watch it you just gonna be confused cause I am not putting everything they do in there.

Syanne POV

So today is the day I perform in front of everyone and I had Jerry put my bag of clothing and accessories in car with him. His kids and wife were on their way there I was getting picked up by Gena and Greg.

The only reason I stayed is because Janet said Wissam had to tell us something important. I am just hoping it's nothing stupid.

We were all sitting in the living room even Maria since she lives here but she has her own room on the lower floors. We were waiting on Wissam to tell us what was so important.

He comes from around the corner and sits down across from me and Janet with this huge ass smile on his face like he just add another billion dollars to his name.

Remember when I went to see my sister in Qutari for a few days? He said looking at Janet smiling his ass off.

Like what is so damn important that your face finna fall off from all the smiling you doing. Like foreal dude calm the hell down.

Yes Wissam what is it I'm busy you know I have to get ready to go on tour. Janet says getting a little frustrated.

Well you see she was having trouble with money but she wouldn't let me give her some so she had to move out of the country and she couldn't take all her kids with her so she asked me to keep her oldest daughter, I said yes so I would like you to meet Adeena.

This girl about Kayla's height came around the corner and sat next to Wissam. She gave me this dirty look as if she was already planning my death but knowing me I just brush that shit off.

Adeena this your Aunt Janet and your cousin Syanne. He said my name like I was gum at the bottom of his shoe.

All I'm thinking is well fuck you too Wissam stupid ass fuck boy like slide off my dick damn.

Hi it's so nice to finally get to meet one of Wissam's nieces, your a very beautiful young lady. Janet said standing up and shaking her hand then pulling her into a hug.

After Janet let's her go she then turns to me and I stand up holding out my hand.

Hey wassup it's nice to meet one my cousins for the very first time, I never really had a family till now.
She looks at my hand then back up at my face.

Okayyyy ... oh this is our maid Maria but I consider her more of an aunt than a maid. I say introducing Maria.

Hello sweetie your gonna love it here living with Janet, Syanne, and Wissam. Maria says holding out her hand to her like I did but this time she spoke.

Are you hands clean cause if not I will not be touching them. Maria quickly withdrew her hand looking down. That made me highly upset but just because she's a maid, and cleans out the toilet your gonna be sitting on doesn't mean she don't have feelings too.

That was very rude of you to say to Maria she's super sweet and keeps our house clean and her room too and I know for a fact she washes her hands. I say calmly.

Well I don't know if she did so I won't be shaking it anytime soon. She says turning her back to us to face Wissam.

Well I have to finish unpacking my things. It was nice meeting you auntie Janet and... She stops and looks me up and down before speaking again.

Cousin? She says but more like questions before walking out the living room and down the hallway.

Mom I'm going to the park with Maria and Jerry do mind if I go? I ask Janet so I wouldn't have to worry about her saying I didn't ask.