Chapter 16

Hey I know I haven't been writing much but a lot has been going on, it's senior year and I gotta worry grades, college, and test scores this shit is so ridiculous I tell you man. Just stay in school and shit and enjoy the next few chapters.

Gena's POV

Que poco h oh esa jodida puta Juro Sy tu afortunado ohhhh Quiero matar a ese poco h sucia madre jodido azada. Gena says as she paces her bedroom throwing her hands in the air.

Gena please I don't want to hear about it anymore I'm done with it. I say as I lay in her bed with the covers wrapped around me and Kayla hold me close to her. Gena stop and turned staring at me with fire in her eyes.

You not talking to that bitch no more, she can't talk to you, come near you or breathe in the same fucking oxygen as you or me so she leave EARTH AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THE WORLD A FAVOR!! She says as she chuckes the neckle Tamar gave me out her bedroom window.

Ever since that day Tamar cheated on me then dump me for that fat whale, Gena has been popping off. But not because she found out I got dumped ... but because Tamar gave up her v card and shortly after Vince left her.

Gena stop it, sit down and chill cause your making me pissed. Kayla says giving Gena the I mean it and I dare you to try me look.

Gena quickly sat down on the floor, then laid back dramatically. We all have that one best friend.
It was quite for a few short comfortable moments. Then suddenly ...

I'MMA KILL THE BITCH!!!! Gena says jumping back up so quickly I was surprised she didn't get whiplash.

Gena what did Kayla say? NOW SHUT YA MUTHA FUCKIN BEAK BITCH! I say throwing a pillow at her face knocking her back onto the floor.

After a while of silence and Gena being knocked out cold and Kayla texting Jo-Go, Jeff came to pick me up and take me home. The ride was silent and uncomfortable, which is unusual in our case because we're always goofing around.

Hey Sy my guy who loves my wife's sweet potato pie. He says making me smile.

Yes what's shaken bacon? I reply back to him, while still looking out the window.

Since when did you dye your hair jet black? He asks in response to me.

Jeff my hair is brown and you know this man. I say causing him to laugh, since I took him to see Friday.

I know I know, but seriously it's just jet black. No highlights, no dyed ends, no creativity what so ever. He says with concern lacing his voice a bit.

I look at my hair in the rear view mirror and see my pink tips were no longer there, in fact my hair wasn't it's natural brown color.

Huh... Gena and Kayla asses probably played a prank on me since I went to sleep first last night. Just glad it wasn't deodorant on my lips this time. I say causing hime to burst into laugher.

We pull up to the front door and I hop out, and wait for Jerry to come on but he stays in the truck.

Jerry bring your ass, before the food gets cold. I shout back into the car.

Sy just go in I gotta go get the kids for their grandma's, I'll be back within an hour I promise. Jerry says as he pulls off heading into downtown.

An hour my ass, traffic in downtown is like a hell hole for cars. I think to myself as I get onto the elevator.

Mannnn Jerry you know I hate riding this thing by myself you asshole. I shout as the doors close shut and I hug the wall of the elevator.

I have a fear of elevators breaking while I'm inside of them. I blame Kayla for saying it could happen any day. "The only way to save yourself from dying in an elevator accident is by jumping as soon as you the floor numbers hit one." Kayla's voice says as in the back of my mind.

You idiot how you gonna know if it's the right floor or not, if it's fall faster than an elevator goes. I say laughing at myself cause I'm the only chicken but it's a free country bitchhh. I say as if I was a little drunk.

I get off on our floor and I start making my way to the end of the hall. When I reach the door I see Maria standing outside of it with her hand over her mouth in shock.

Maria what's the matter, is everything okay? I concerned until I hear what sounds like moaning coming from the inside.

I move Maria out of the way and walk in hearing the moans grown louder and the air is thick with the musk of strong sex. I continue to walk towards to the kitchen where the sounds seem to be coming from, and I stop in horror of what I see.

It was Wissam pounding into Jerry's wife and her begging him for more while calling him daddy. I look over to see that bitch from hell smirking.

Next I know everything turns red and I'm on top of Adeena throwing punches. I give powerful blows to her face while shouting at her.

You disgusting ass bitch I should put you and El Dumdass in the damn hospital. I throw another blow hitting her nose and hearing her screams for Wissam to make me stop.

I'm telling Janet all the bullshit yall are doing in this place.
Jerry is gonna be heartbroken, yall have kids together. I shout at Jerry's wife confused on why would she do this.

They're not his kids you little bitch so stay out of this. She says back which makes me throw more punches in anger, but then stop as I was in mid punch I felt a crack against my back. It's just like if you were to stick your hand into the flames of a fire.

As more swings of the whip kept coming my way it finally registers in my head what Wissam is doing. He was whipping me ... whipping me with his DMSM whip and the pain increases with each lash. As I fall off of Adeena and scream in terror of what he was doing.

The whip comes down different parts of my body. My screams brings Maria to my aid as she jumps in the way of the whip hitting me, her crys causes Wissam to stop. He grabs me by the hair bragging me to my room.

I kick and scream while holding my hair. Maria is holding unto me as Wissam pulls me in the room, begging for him to stop. He tosses her back into the hallway by her shirt shut the door in her face locking it.

Wissam then turns to me and starts hitting me with his bare fist like some barbaric animal. I scream in pain, hearing Maria dang on the door begging, pleading for him to stop. He continues as blood comes up from out of my mouth and nose.

Tell her I dare you too, you bastered child. If your parents didn't want you then why should Janet want you. Wissam says as he beats me and beats me.

I start to see black dots appear as the pain grows so does the dots. That's when finally I'm gone and can no longer see anything but only hear the sound of my own thoughts, my heart beat slowing and Maria shouting my name through the door.

Syanne, Syanne, .... SYANNNEE!!

What are your thoughts so far?

Will Janet ever find out about Wissam trifling ass?

Will Syanne be okay?

Sorry for the wait yet again. Hope you guys love it so far.