Chapter 14

Pics of Jerry and Maria! Yeah I know they sexy ,😂😂

Syanne POV

I'M LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW. I think to my self as I sit next to Maria in the limo on the way to the airport. Janet has not said one word to me since the last night and I'm losing it I'm so nervous.

We're on our way to drop Janet off so she can fly to Canda and Maria was coming to see Janet off along with Wissam and Jerry sorta already had to come since he was our driver and body guard.

Maria squeezes my hand giving me a gentle smile. I lean my head on her shoulder and look over at Janet who is looking out the window in deep thought. She's probably thinking about what a terrible mistake she made for picking me and not Brittany. My heart kind of stops at that so I shake it of.

Finally after we pull up to the airport and Janet ask for me to remain in the limo with her. After everyone else gets out and waits patiently she begins to speak.

Were you told to play like that at the concert and please don't lie to me. I would like the truth and nothing more. She says calmly looking me directly in the eyes.

No ma'am it wasn't. I say looking down from her graze which was intimadating.

I just wanted to let loose and have fun. I answer looking back up at her.

Your on punishment for a week that means no credit card for you and I'm closing your account so I'm sure you won't try anything funny. She said looking directly into my making me feel like if I move lasers will just shoot out at me.

We got out of the car and Janet started saying her good byes to us all. Jerry, Maria, and I gave a group hug to her and Jerry picked all three of us up. He was a big ball of emotions.

DON'T LEAVE US JAN JAN! He shouted causing people to look our way.

Jerry quick being such a baby and put us down. Maria says making us all laugh. I watch as she walked over to Wissam and tried to kiss him but he moved away.

What the fuck is his problem. I say nudging Maria and Jerry they look and we she her trying to hug him and he just gives her a side hug and a quick rub on the back.

I don't like that, she loves that man and he couldn't even give her a loving hug. Maria says upset.

I never liked him he just petty and a down right mess. I say standing between Jerry and Maria watching Janet get on the plane and it starts to pull off.

Maria, Jerry, and I are running along side the plane waving as she waves back to us. Then starts to lift off and we can no longer see her face.

LET'S GO I GOT THINGS TO DO AND PEOPLE TO SEE! Wissam shouts at us and we turn and look at him like really nigga as we head back to the car.

I go to get in and Wissam pushes me back. I look at him confused. Then I try to get again but he shoves me rougher away from the door that I fall. I look up to see Maria and Jery rushing my way.

Now listen here you swine your not riding in the back with me cause your nothing to me but a pig and trash I should have forced Janet to send you back to where the hell you came from. He said slamming the door shut and locking it.

Jerry helps me up and Maria holds me walking to the front of the car. You can sit up front with us bebita. Maria says and I nod my head.

We get into the front and Jerry is gripping the wheel tight as we start driving back home.

He always treats us like shit when she leaves Buddy but don't worry we're here for you. Jerry says under his breath.

When we get home we all enter the house. I go to my room to and take out my outfit for tomorrow. Then Ms. Prissy wants to bring her ugly two by four looking ass in my room.

Your so worthless you know that right. And Janet is worth nothing and I believe my Uncle Wissam can do a whole lot better. I turn and look at her.

What the fuck did you just say about my mom. I say looking at her.

You heard me and don't think I don't know your secret. I know all about you and the Flaming Stars. She says walking around me as if I was her prey.

So what no one is going to believe you. I say keeping my eye on her.

And you and your idiotic friends should really read to the end of the book to know that you have a lot more than just one of you to deal with. She tosses the book on the floor and leaves out.

Stay out of my room you ass. I shout at her slamming my door shout. I retrieve the book from the floor and read it. And is shock to what I have read.

I need to tell Gina and Kayla tomorrow because there's no way we're ready for any of this.
Say to myself.

After I put the book down I go into the kitchen and help Maria cook stew beef and homemade mash potatoes.

TT this smells so good. I smile with my mouth watering for the food.

I also made rolls bebita. She says smiling at me.

Yassss that's why I love you TT. I say helping her set the table and placing the food on it.

I hear her call Wissam and that bitch from hell to come and eat. When the get here Adeena makes a face of disgusted at me.

Uncle I don't want to share a table with that thing or that dirt ball. She ways crossing her arms after flipping her hair.

Wissam comes over and grabs my plate and sits it on the balcony along with Maria's. You two are not aloud to sit in here at the dinner table. He stays then slams the door shut locking us out.

Maria I want Janet to come home cause this isn't right. I say putting our plates on the table and we sit to eat.

It can only get worst. She says as we continue to eat our dinner in silence.

SOOOOOO I know yall been waiting butttt I'm a senior now so I will try my best to get yall a sorry in 😂😂😂 I'm just going to be Uber busy. 😩 But I know yall some ride or dies fr fr so turn up.

OH YEAH AND PLEASE

LIKE
COMMENT
AND VOTE

I feel like I shouldn't say that cause it's selfish and I'm not selfish 😂😂😈 but it's a first. Just tell me how you feel so far.