Chapter 17

Okay guys I've been going through a lot with school. I'm in summer school trying to get my last three credits I need to graduate. Cause let's be honest who wants to stay in school a whole another year? No thanks twelve years is fine enough.
Also I went back to the previous chapters and I'm going to add new ones, because I was rushing this book, and a bish made several mistakes.

Maria's POV

When Wissam came out of that room with his knuckles covered in blood, he locked the door right behind him. I watched as him and Jerry's wife gets dressed. Jerry's wife leaves and Wissam goes into his room.

I ... I have to do something. I say to myself looking around. I get up running to the house phone, dialing Janet's number.

Pick up .... pick up .... Janet please pick up. After the third ring Janet answers her phone.

Hello, Maria is everything alright? She says concern quickly lacing her voice.

Janet you must come home immediately, there has been an emergency with Sy. I speak quickly into the phone.

Home? What happened? Is she hurt? Janet asked the question with the speed of light, but I just hung up knowing she would come.

I search for the house key, knowing Janet has spare ones just lying around here all willy nilly. As I search the house, I hear Jerry come in.

Maria what's wrong? Where's Sy? He asked helping me up off the ground, as I find the key under the kitchen counter. As we lean against Janet's door to hear snores come from the beast himself.

I want to make sure we can get Sy out of here as quickly and safely as possible. I don't want anymore problems being inflected on her. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to hear her screams one more.

I rush to Sy's bedroom door. I'm shaking so much that I can't get the key into the lock. I start becoming more and more frustrated.

Maria ..? Jerry says but I continue to fiddle with the keys.

MARIA! He shouts, turning me to face him. Calm down okay. He says taking the keys from my shock state, unlocking the door.

I pushing pass him, only to be stopped by the sight in front of me. This beautiful child harmed.

Jerry rushes pass me lifting her up as gently as possible, the walks pass me towards the kitchen. He begins to lay her unto the counter, but i quickly stop him.

Jerry don't put her there, where Wissam was just .... being nasty. I say not wanting to be the one who tells him about his unfaithful wife.

I rush to grab the first aid kit. I rush him out the apartment and into the hall. We'll take her down to house keeping quarters. I move swiftly towards the door with the others in tow. We get into the employee elevator and head down to the basement.

As we arrive the girls that work here with me all stop what they're doing when the see Sy. I've brought Sy down here with me the pass couple of weeks, and the girls have grown quite fund of her. She has that effect on people just like Janet.

Maria how did this happen? Rosie asked me in her thick hispanic accent, while clearing off a table so Jerry can lay Sy down.

As Jerry lays Sy on her stomach so we can see her back, I explain to the girl how this happened. How Wissam treated her so wrongly from the start. How he beat her like she was a slave.

We remove the rest of her shirt..... and what we saw was horrific. There were extremely deep gashes as if someone had craved them into her back.

Rosie, Marisol, and I get to work on Sy's back, while Jerry helps Carmen with Sy's face. We finally get all the cuts clean.

We step back looking at her. The only moving is the rising and falling of her chest as she is lightly breathing.

Oh please let her be okay. Marisol says holding tight to her cross.

Syanne's POV

Sy slowly begins to wake up. As she does the pain she feels is so unbearable that tears are rolling down her face.

The thoughts of what Wissam did to her reminded her that she comes from a history of beatings happening to not only to her ancestors, but to her as well.

She was beaten by the previous families when she was six. Being lock in a room made it worst. When Wissam closed that door she was reminded of something scary and the fear within her started to grow.

Maria..? I say slowly trying to reach out for her. She comes over quickly and holds unto my hand.

No Sy.... love you just need to rest okay. Maria says running her fingers through my hair.

I look up to exam her face. I see a cut on her forehead which can mean one thing. Wissam hit her while trying to keep her from getting to me. Now Maria can't even look at me.

Maria look at me ...... please. I tell her while giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

She turns her head to fully face me. I didn't know how bad the cut was, it brought tears to my eyes. I was crying because I've brought these people, theses amazing people so much pain. I shouldn't be here with them at all.

I .... I did this to you. I say caughting my breath.

Everyone is telling me no, and not to blame myself. So I shake my head agreeing with them.

After a few hours of resting and talking to Jerry about what happened, leaving out the part about his wife and Wissam. Rosie checks the wounds, telling everyone I should be okay now, but I'm just gotta keep them wrapped up. I don't want Janet to worry about me or find out.

We take the employee elevator back up to the penthouse. Jerry carries me to my room laying me on my bed. He won't even look at me, and I know why, I'm just like a little sister to him, skin differences put aside fully.

Maria and Marisol help each other clean up the mess Wissam made, and my blood off of the floor and walls. Rosie takes the whip I was beaten with and throws it way.

Why does he even have a sex whip? Then I thought about how he's with Janet Jackson the queen of pop and sex appeal.

My face scrunches up at the thought of those two being nasty a few feet away from me. Then the she devil across the hall from me is such a sick and twisted ass bitch.

My thoughts are cut short by the house phone ringing. Maria answers it. She turns to us as we all look with anticipation.

She covers the end of the phone with her hand with her eyes widen.

It's Janet .... she's down in the lobby and she says she wants to see you.

So how was that?

Like
Comment
Vote

Sksksk I wanna say share and subscribe so bad. 😂