Chapter 5

Picture of Syanne's room at the top in the media mhmm. And just wanna thank you guys for reading my book. Yaass keep reading.

Lol, see ya on the other side. 😑
I'm SO CREEPY....!!!

(Syanne's POV)

It's 6:25 and I take a nice hot steamy shower. This was the best part so far about being adopted, the showers. I could never get a decent lukewarm shower at the orphanage.

The girls would always take forever in the showers, and of course, the younger girls had to have their baths. It never justified why there was enough hot water to go around. I feel bad for the nuns, they've had it worst with that freezing cold ice water.

I step out of the showers onto the fluffy rug. I lotion up real nice, then I get dressed in a pink off the shoulder shirt that says 'I Heart Unicorns' in cursive letters, black saggy sweats, and pink fluffy boots with unicorns dancing everywhere upon them.

Flat iron hair my hair putting it into a cute high ponytail with a bang swooping over my right eye.

I take one last look in my mirror before going into the living room. I take a seat down on the white sectional couch. Janet comes out of the kitchen eating a strawberry.

You look so adorable. She says placing her hand over her heart while looking me over.

Thank you, Ms. Jackson. I say rubbing my forearm nervously.

She stops bouncing and sits across from me with a saddened face. I try to avoid as much eye contact with her as possible.

I know that you may be feeling a bit uncomfortable, but of course, you would this is your first home and you are wondering if this is it. She says her soft voice now barely above a whisper.

I want you to start calling me mom, mama, mommy, even mother. I don't have any children, but I believe I'm ready to be called mama. I've always wanted to be a mother, and now that I am. She says with a long pause before continuing.

I just really wanna hear you say those sweet words every mother gets to experience. She said looking me in the eyes.

This caused me to look away. Her eyes are just so intense that when she looks into your own eyes... it's like she can see into your soul.

Okay, if that's what really you want then it's okay with me too I guess. I say looking at the clock seeing that it's 7:45.

Okay, so what do you want for dinner? She sings tenderly while getting up, heading for the kitchen.

Mom, may I go to the park? I ask completely ignoring her question.

Ummm sweety it's pretty late, and it's dangerous at night in the park. She yells, well more like whisper yells from the kitchen.

Please, I just need some fresh air for a little bit, then I'll come straight home. I tell her still watching the clock tick away the secs.

Okay... but I'll have Jerry take you there for a few minutes then your coming straight home. She tells me as she comes back into the living room.

Okay, that's cool with me. I say happily that she is letting me go.

Jerry drives me to the park, and the conversation we're having is a sweet mellow one. Once we pull up to the park, I get out of the car with Jerry following behind me looking around at all the teens and adults here.

He glances at the stage Big Fred and his boys made. It exactly likes the one famous people like Beyoncé or Nicki Minaj will use for their concert but a smaller version.