Chapter 12

Tamar POV

I'm outside of the house standing around with my sisters and waiting for nothing to happen and we just talking and all that be cute and our Relationship life pops up.

Well Gabe and I are doing fine. Trina says in some Canadian accent. We all roll our eyes cause them two are off and on more than the lights in our house.

Sure Triny Weeny whatever you say boo. Towanda says baby talking her.

WELL MY MAN RON IS JUST SO FUCKIN SEXY. Traci says being as loud as usual.

I don't know why he's with you. You are always being such a loud mouth. I tell her rolling my neck and smacking my lips.

Tamar you have no room to say anyone is being a loud mouth. That's your whole ratchet ass life in two words! Traci yells back at me.

I'm not with anyone currently. Towanda says smiling as she stops the fight that was about to happen.
I'm actually happy for her she had that dead beat boyfriend that would make her so unhappy.

Toni didn't say anything at all she was just writing in her little book of hers.

Toni what about you? Towanda ask nudging her.

I broke it off with Keri he cheated on me with three other girls. Tone says going back to writing in her book.

What you always writing in that book of yours Toni? I asked her trying to see but she just gets up.

She goes upstairs to her room for a short moment. After hearing a few movements up there, she has finally come back down. I look on at her as she sits quietly in the corner at the end of couch.

So Tamar what about you girl? Trina says changing the subject back to who I was dating at the moment in time.

What about me what now? I say confused.

You know you and that cutie Syanne. Trina forces out a fake giggle like some girl from a chick flick.

Oh ... her ... I am just with her for a moment. I just want attention from that big hunk of chocolate Vincent the football teams running back. I say fanning myself Vincent is so damn fine he'll make you scream Amen.

Wait what ... Tamar did I hear you correctly when I heard you said you were only gonna be with your girlfriend for a short moment. Just to turn around to get with fat ass Vincent? Towanda says as she sarcastically cleaning out her ears with her finger.

Well yeah I never really liked her to be honest that's why I never wear that stupid swim team jacket of hers. I pause for a few seconds then continues.

I've just been waiting for Vincent to see how sexy I am since I finally got a blonde wig to wear to school. I start rolling my eyes as I pick up a nail file and begins filing my nails.

ARE YOU CRAZY YOU SELFISH ASS BITCH! YOU DON'T PLAY WITH PEOPLES EMOTIONS OR HEARTS LIKE THAT GIRL ARE YOU STUPID! Towanda shouts at the top of her lungs in my face.

I'm gonna need you yo bring it down one two three notes because all that isn't necessary. I say popping my lips. Hash tag not cute dot com. I say rolling my neck slightly.

That's a shame Tamar. Trina says playing with her fingers.

Girl... you know you wrong for that. Traci says shaking her head speaking quite for what seems to be the first time in forever.

Okay I don't everyone telling me what I can and cannot do in my relationship all yall do is down talk me like I'm just a damn kid. I say pissed as hell.

Tamar no one's down talking you sweetie we're just trying to look out you and help you make the right choices. Trina say calmly.

I DON'T NEED NO ONE'S HELP ON A DAMN THING I DO! YALL THINK YOU KNOW EVERY FUCKIN THING IN THE DAMN BOOK AND THAT YALL SO FUCKING PERFECT! BUT GUESS WHAT YALL DON'T! SHIT OHHH YESS BOO SHE TRULY HAS THE TEA FOR ALL YALL TRIFLIN ASS MEN! I shout at the top of my lungs.

Tamar why are you yelling and what are you talking about.

Well since you must know Trina Gabe is cheating on you with Mary the cheerleading captain, Traci your man Ron is talking to all the damn quiet girls in the library he possible can, and Umba your man thinks you gone give it up in four seconds if he told you too cause he think you a world class freak, and Toni... hell everyone already knew your business since 9th grade year. I say being rude ass fuck but I don't care anymore.

Tamar since you wanna be in everybody's business all day long cause you a shallow sham and wanna make everyone one else's day worst cause Vince wants a blonde is your problem but stay out of our business and don't ask us for anything else. Umba says getting up and walking out with Trina and Traci in tow.

I turn and look at Toni still just sitting there like nothing ever happened at all.

And why are you still here. I ask with addtitude.

Because I don't care what you do but know this I hope this really comes back to bite you in the butt. Toni says venom dripping with every word.

I look at her in shock this is the very first time I ever heard Toni speak this way to anyone.

Because what your doing is hateful and hurtful ... some people wish they had what you had. She said looking down then gets up and walks into her room shutting the door.

I stand in the livingroom by myself thinking of what I just did wrong... but then I stop and think they had it coming to them and they wanna say something bad will happen to me yeah right. I'll show them whose boss I'll show them real good. I think as I walk into my bedroom smiling to myself happy with my life.

Sorry for the wait a bitch has been struggling with school and life like I gotta find a job and my mom trippin just a mess. But hey that's life for ya 😂😂 I mad tho just makes me a stronger person for the future.