Chapter 6

That's The Flaming Stars at the top in the media.

(Syanne's POV)

Big Fred called for both the teams to come up and meet. Jerry is already outside at the front of the crowd. Clapping and Cheering us on. We just smiling.

Big Fred takes a look at me and is shocked. He mouths to see if I got adopted, and I shake my head yes. He starts smiling from ear to ear Big Fred is like an uncle to me.

Yo-yo wassup NYC welcome to The Off The Street Dance-Sing Off Bash. Big Fred announced and the crowd went wild.

Alright alright, I want y'all to give it up for Queen of The Queens. The crowd claps and cheers.

Alright, come down y'all too Trunt Up for just the coming to hear the plans for the Bash. He says laughing with the crowd.

Now give for my girls, the crown holders, the one and only, The Flaming Stars.

Kayla set her hands on fire shoot into holes creating flames in the form of a star. Big Fred is the only one that knows of our powers cause he's the one who gave use the book when we're eight. we finally understood at age ten.

We run out on stage and the crowd went insane they've been with us since we four years old when we started dancing.

Now, ladies, you all know the rules you have to have Theme, Song, Dance, Clothing to match the Theme of the song and Personal Looks. The theme this time is that one thing that made you mad. He says. What are the songs you choose for girls? The girls from Queens chose Beautiful Lair by Shakira and Beyoncé. We were gonna choose that but we had something better in mind.

We chose 1 Thing by Amerie. We say in unison.

Very Well Let the Bash begin. Big Fred shouted into the mic.

We leave off stage and get down in the dressing room and the girls from Queens start something that they won't be able to finish.

Really 1 Thing by Amerie that is the worst song you can pick in your life. One of the girls said.

You know they probably aren't as good as us I mean look at short freak right there. Other said.

Oh no. I say before Gena pushes me out of the way.

Short Freak? SHORT FREAK! Gena shouts.

Oh boy, here we go again. Kayla says covering her face.

Puta I will stomp your ass into the ground till we reach China. She says and I and Kayla both know it's true.

How you gonna stomp me when you can't even reach my face. Shorty. She says provoking Gena.

Argggh I'm gonna smash your ass. Gena says getting ready to charge but we grab her before she can leave her spot.

Argghh, let me go so kick her soft ass. Gena says kicking and screaming as we pull her back even more.

The only on here that looks soft is that tall bitch right there. She says she and her friends laughing.

What did you just? Kayla says getting hot.

Ouch! Gena says claiming down while jumping out of Kayla and my arms.

Oh, come on man. I say.

What the hell did you just say? Kayla says.

If you want to get things heated then I can get heated really fast no problem chick. I jump in front of Kayla and push her back quick so my hands don't get burnt. She looks at me to see if I'm hurt but I'm fine. She cools down. I turn to the girls.

Look if you think you're so much better than us then prove it on Saturday. And when we win I just hope that we don't.

Crush. Gena shouts.
Burn. Kayla adds on
And Drown your soft ass feelings.

When we were leaving I gave Gena and Kayla my number so we can talk when we get home.

I got out the car and I and Jerry say goodnight to each other and go our separate ways.

The light is off in the living and family room basically everywhere but the kitchen. I walk in the slow and Janet holding her head in her hands like she's crying and there's a glass of wine in front of her.

Janet are you okay? I ask stepping around the corner.

She jumps a little then turns to me. Where have you been I called you about ten times? She says hugging me.

I was at the park I was only gone for 50 minutes. I say not sure what to do.

But I could've lost you in 50 minutes. She says holding me tighter and crying into my hair.

Okay... I'm sorry I'll pick up next time my phone was on vibrate. I say still confused as to why she's being so emotional.

Okay, I made us dinner cause I didn't know what you like to eat. She takes our plates to the dining area I sit down and put my arms on the table ready to say a prayer over the food.

Elbows off the table manners, I'm signing you up for edict classes she says.

I take my elbows off the table and say a prayer.

After I finish praying I take a bit of the salted fish and spit it out.

What is that that's the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth, how do you eat this stuff? I shout struggling my water and spitting it back into the cup no worrying about manners.

Then she bursts into tears. It's my first time cooking fish okay, I'm just trying to be a good mother. She says.

Is this lady crazy emotional or is it just me. I think to myself.

Okay okay come on we're going to the grocery store. I say pulling her behind me.