Chapter 9

Syanne POV

After the gym, everyone went to the locker rooms. I was the last one in there... well at least I thought I was.

Why are you using my sister to make me jealous? A low and soothing voice said making me jump. If I was Gena they would have had a brick flying their way.

I turned around and it was Toni standing there with her arms crossed looking as mad as ever. She looked so cute though, like a little ball of fire.

What I'm not using your sister for anything especially to make you jealous. Don't you have Keri to go and walk with or something? I say putting my shirt on.

That's when I was pushed up against the lockers and Toni holding me back by my chest.

Look I may be with Keri but that doesn't mean I love him. I'm just with him to make you jealous because I like you, I've liked you ever since the fourth grade. She pauses for a moment.

Now you're with my sister and loving her but not me. Tamar doesn't even like girls can't you see that she doesn't want us to be together. Toni said getting a little bit too close for my comfort.

I push her off of me gently cause I know she has that lupus sickness and I don't wanna hurt her, but she really needs to stop. I like Tamar a lot and I would never do anything to hurt her.

Get off of me...are you crazy? You expect me to just leave your sister for you because you wanna be with me now... man you trippin Toni. I'm not that kind of person.

Your lucky I ain't no snitch cause sure would tell Tamar about this. I say getting my stuff, walking out the locker a bit confused.

Sy are you, okay you look upset. Tamar says hugging me and looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes looking so innocent. I can't stay mad forever with her around.

Nah I'm good Tay. I say watching as Toni comes out of the locker room and walks past us to go to the buses. Come on I'll walk you to your bus. I say intertwining our fingers, leading her outside to the bus area.

Once we get to her bus, I can see Toni looking out the window at us. She looks pissed off at Tamar.

I look back at Tamar seeing her watch big dude Vince, which makes alarms in my head go off. She turns back around seeing Toni's glares and looks down.

Hey, you don't have to worry about her taking me from you ... I would never do anything to you like that, I like you, Tay. I say lifting her chin to look me in the eyes.

Here you can have my varsity swim team jacket since that's how you show your takin around here. I say taking my jacket from around my waist and handing it to here.

Thank you. She says putting on my jacket which was a little big on her body... but whatever I workout at swim practice and I'm taller than her.

Well, you better get on that bus before they leave you. I say pulling her close to me and kissing her softly.

She kisses back, and after a few short secs, she pulls away slowly blushing. I got a big ass goofy grin on my face. I'll text you later on tonight. I say watching her get on the bus.

I stand there as the buses pull off and walk over to Jerry once there out of the way. He's waiting in the car for me to get in. Once I get in looking over at him to see he's smiling all stupid.

What the hell you smiling for a fool. I say laughing hard at his dumbass face.

You and your little girlfriend kissing in the tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G! Is what I'm smiling at you dork. Also are you hungry? I gotta feed you before I take you to these lessons. He says already fucking with me while pulling off from the school.

Yeah, I want some Hardy's. What about you buttface? Don't start with me Jerry I just left school fam. I say laughing and he's over there dying.

Man Sy whatever buttface isn't even a good comeback. You better lucky were friends cause I leave you stranded on the side of the road. He says laughing.

But are we friends? Are we fat ass? I say back laughing at how we're being petty.

We go to Hardy's to get our food, we end up eating on the way there so we don't get hit with the traffic. When we pull up I see there's a bunch of snobs going into the building called Mozart's Next Generation.

I'll wait out here for you. Jerry says opening my door. I get out of the car, and as soon once I step in the place other teens giving me dirty looks. I go to say something but this really tall woman walks up to me before I could.

Welcome, Ms. Jackson you'll be practicing, learning, and training with my group. I'll be your teacher Ms. Devonshire is the name. She says pulling me behind her into a classroom filled with violins. I'm all ready to start hating it here everyone is so stuck up.

After about two hours of being stopped and told I'm not doing it right. I get dirty looks from the other students, which tells me they want me to go.

The teacher steps out for a few minutes to take a call. Some chick and I guess her twin brother starts in on me.

What's your problem new girl too "hood or street" to get the notes right? They both say at the same time.

She must be too poor to understand us, it's a good thing our father owns this place. They say laughing all snarky.

Nah fam but I'm not too far from putting one to ya brain. I say smiling at them once they shut.

After a few more hours of training, the bell is sounded for us to go. I was the first one to run out of there every after she said she wanted me to stay behind to talk.

I get in the car with Jerry. He doesn't say anything, instead, he just takes me to the next lesson I have to go to which is Ballet classes.

We get there and it's even worse the place before it. The building is called Swan Lake. I roll my eyes at the fact someone would even name it that. Once again Jerry stays in the car but he hands me a dance bag before letting me out.

I go in and some short really skinny woman comes up to and tells me the same thing the violin lady told me, saying when I come here I have to wear my hair in a neat proper bun. The same thing happens to expect I can actually do a little bit of ballet thanks to my great moves. I don't have to threaten anyone neither.

The last stop was an etiquette class and this place was snobbish of the snobs there was a lady with a long metal rod, she spoke with a British accent and looked like she was going to beat the shit out of someone.

We go into her class and it's just me and this one other girl. She wanted us to walk like ladies. Everytime we got it wrong we'll get hit on the ass with the rod.

When I tell you I took off running after an hour was up. When I got in the car Jerry was like you ok. I guess because I had this petrified look on my face.

We got back home. Maria informs me that Janet wants me to into her room. I slowly walk into her room a boy it was huge. I find her in this humongous ass bed, which she was sitting in the middle of with glasses on and reading a book and her hair up in a messy bun.

Maria said you asked for me. I said standing at the end of the bed. She looked up from her book and taking off her glasses.

I got a call from the violin lesson class and your teacher said that she asked you to stay in class to talk to you and you didn't. She said sliding to the in of the bed.

Close your eyes for a moment. She said and did as told. Oh my gosh does she not have anything on except her top.

You can open them now. I opened them and she had on a mid-thigh silk robe on, she was also standing in front of me.

Now I know you are new at that stuff, or not use to those types of people. But when they ask you to stay behind please do it. She says with a bit of anger in her voice.

Just do it for me, cause it'll make me look bad .... make us look bad. Do you understand? She asks me after explaining to me what she wanted. She looks at me with soft eyes as if it was an apology.

Yes, ma'am I understand. I say nodding to let her know I get it. I walk out of her room heading down the hall to mines. It's gonna be a while before I get use to everything happening to me.