Chapter 13

"Auuu....very fierce little kitten. You could really hold a pack of punch. I'm just about to explain to you. And I'm really sorry for everything I did. But I'm really desperate, that's why I had to do it." Said the guy still rubbing on his stomach trying to ease the pain from the punch he got from Copter.

"They were bothering me almost every time which I couldn't even have privacy time for myself. No matter what I said, they just couldn't listen and keeps on bothering me. When I tried to run, they even running after me, as you can see. I didn't meant to insult you, and if you really hated the idea, I can redeem your status back." Said the guy a little pouting with his pleading eyes, which gradually makes Copter's heart go soft, while listening to his explanation.

"Redeem? How do you plan to do that? If you told them that I rejected you, what do you think they will do to me? You can't be selfish. Don't bother telling them anything. But still, doing that to other was just so rude, so you know that." Copter was saying while sighing.

"Yes, I know, and I'm sorry. By the way, my name is Kimmon, business major. What about you?" Said the guy extending his hand offering a handshake. Slowly Copter was taking the guy's hand for handshake, and replied to him. "Name Copter. We are in the same major. Today is actually my first day."

"Really? The semester already started for two weeks. I guess we are in the same class. I'm also a freshman. Ooops...it's late already. The first class will begin in two minutes. Come, let's go."

Copter couldn't react fast enough when the guy name Kimmon was running faster heading to the place suppose their first class of the day. Just like a reflex, Copter was running following him while looking at the watch on his left wrist. He indeed is late for his first class on his first day. Damn him!

xxx

Godt was running fast after getting out from his car in front of the gate of his parent's house. His mother had called him with an anxious tone, and that makes him anxious too. His mother and father had rarely called him, except when he forget to bank in the money when it was already payday of the month. He did bank in the money for them and the next payday wasn't yet arrive, so he was worried as to why his mother had called him out of the blue. He wanted to ask, but his call couldn't get through once his mother had cut the call.

Godt was opening the door right away and was calling his mother as fast as he could be inside the house.

"Mom! Mom, are you....."

But his steps and his words was stuck when he saw the familiar face in the wrong place. "Tee?" He could only mumble Tee's name when his mother was fast coming to him and was pulling him to join them at the living room.

"Godt, there you are. Why didn't you tell us your boyfriend for years is this cute and rich guy? You never even bring him back for dinner. So, today, no excuse, okay. You both will stay for dinner."

Godt was slowly walk following his mother while his eyes never leave Tee who was also looking at him with a smile plaster on his lips.

Godt never comes back home when he leave that night. He too didn't go to work, nor answering the messages and calls Tee gave him. Tee didn't know what to do, but to resort to this method as his final effort of finding Godt. Tee knew for a fact that Godt's parents are materialistic. That was the only reason why Godt never bring Copter back home, knowing his parents will surely rejecting him for his status.

Tee was taking the advantage of this very facts. And Godt didn't like it a bit.

"Godt, bring Tee to your room to get rest while I prepare the dinner for us." Godt was just standing still there when Thania Thanit, Godt's mother left him to head to the kitchen.

Tee was slowly standing up and was slowly coming near to Godt, taking Godt's hand into his hold. "Let's go to your room, and talk, please." Tee says as slowly so that only Godt could hear him. Godt was sighing, pull his hand out from Tee's hold and without saying anything, he turned around and walk to his room. Tee was following right behind him.

Once getting to his room, Godt turned around right away, looking straight at Tee who was closing the door, waiting for him.

"Godt...I..." Tee was starting but Godt had cut him off.

"I just wanted a space and time to think things through, Tee. What I did, wasn't simple. I betrayed Copter for you. I betrayed Tae, the friendship that we have been built all this time. I don't know about you, but it is important for me. I don't know why I did what I did, but I know I couldn't blame it all on you. It was all my fault to begin with. Why do you have to involve my parents in this, Tee?"

"Because you just gone. I finally got you for myself and you just suddenly gone. I was desperate, I talk about you to my parents and they wanted to meet you. I don't care about anything else. All I want is you, and you shall I get. You are not getting away from me anymore. It's enough I lost you once, I'm not losing you again, no matter what. I already setting up meeting for both of our parents. Your parents already knew and agreed. You should be there, too."

Hearing Tee's words really makes Godt speechless. Was Tee this insensitive all this time? He couldn't remember.

"What?! Are you crazy?! Don't you think I have a say in any of this?" Tee was shaking his head hearing Godt, making Godt scowling.

"No. you will just let us be, like you did to Copter. I'm no Copter. I want us to be official and get permissions from both our families. Like I said, I'm not letting you go."

Godt was speechless yet again. It was like every word he said never get through to Tee. He was dumbfounded as he didn't know what else could he say that could make Tee understand. Godt couldn't think for long when the door of his room had been knocked and open, reveal his mother from the other side of the door.

"Sons, the dinner is ready. Come." Thania was turning around once she said it and Tee was following her. When he felt Godt didn't follow them, Tee turn around once again and pulled Godt along with him and Thania. Godt couldn't have much choice but to follow.

End of Chapter 13