Chapter 27

Copter was opening his eyes and was smiling right after when he realized he was secured in Tae's arms, warm and comfortable. The day was already as bright as a day, but Tae was still sleeping hugging Copter on his left side. While Tae was still sleeping, Copter was looking up and took his time appreciating the face of his new love. Love. The word that he thought wasn't really alien to him, but experiencing this whole new level of feelings right now, he wasn't sure what to make of his old feelings with the past relationship he had.

Yes, he was in a relationship before, with Godt. At that time, he didn't know the feelings of falling in love. He was working at the café at his hometown when he first met Godt. And the guy keeps on coming and coming, until one day he approach him, telling him he was falling for him on first sight. He wasn't convinced at first, and with how Godt represent himself, he knew for a fact that their world is different. He was just a simple village boy, and the guy exude sophisticated image and hot aura which makes a person would turn twice when he passes by.

Godt was very stubborn and he never gives up. He approach Copter day by day, day and night, giving him a lot of promises of a better life, that in the end, Copter was giving in. Not just because he saw how sincere Godt was at the time, and also, he was giving himself a chance to be love. Love that will come naturally to someone who was very sincere. At least that what he thought and that was what driven his life day by day.

He had his happiest moments with Godt, of course. At first it had happened the way he had expected it. But, gradually, things started to change little by little. He could see it, but he wasn't trying to be pessimistic, but trying to take it on positive thinking, but it was already out of his control when he realize they were already apart so much he couldn't hold on anymore. 

Somehow, when he thought about it again, maybe everything that had happened between Godt was partially his fault too. Maybe because he was so dull in that relationship that it was cut short than intended.

"Good morning, baby." Tae's voice was taking him out from his train of thoughts, making him looking up at Tae's face with a smile as bright as the day. Tae then was kissing his nose making him close his eyes for a while before opening it again, only to see Tae was staring at him.

"What are you thinking just now? You were so lost in your thoughts that you don't even realized I was awaken for quite some time now." Asking Tae, feeling worried about Copter. Did he regret something.....about last night? Was he not good enough?

"I was thinking about my feelings." Copter said makes Tae confused, and didn't help with his insecurity too. Copter then change his position, getting out from Tae's hugs but positioning himself almost on Tae's body while looking straight at Tae's eyes, smiling.

Copter then giving a peck on Tae's lips making the guy shocked, and was smiling again.

"I love you, P'Tae. I really do." Copter's magic words making Tae feels relief and all the insecurities he felt a second ago was brushed off completely.

"That makes me thinking of the time when I was with P'Godt. This feelings I had is new to me, P'Tae." Tae didn't understand Copter's words. He knew Copter the whole time he was with Godt, and he could see that at some point Copter was really happy, that is why he was planning to bury down his feelings deep inside, and not doing anything about it.

"Of course I did loves him and I thought that what I had with him is true love. I love him, care for him and living with him is like a habit. But, everything in that life was all for P'Godt's preference. The furniture he likes, the living room, bedroom arrangement based on what he likes, and foods, was all his favorite. When I ask for something that I love to eat, he always gave me an excuse that was all unhealthy and what we already have is good enough. Since I wasn't a picky eater, it's fine with me. I did all that without regards anything for myself, and I guess I lost myself even without I realize it. That me, that was gradually losing myself little by little making P'Godt losing his interest with me too."