Chapter 14

"Please, mam. I still need time to find a new place. Give me more time." Kimmon said through his phone call.

"Nope. I gave you much time already. Please empty your room by today. All I know is that, tomorrow morning, the room is empty and ready for a new student to get in." the woman at the other end of the call ended the call right away once she finished her words.

Kimmon was sighing while putting his phone back into his back pocket. Seeing Kimmon with that kind of face, Copter was coming closer. They both just walked out of class heading to the canteen for lunch when Kimmon receive the call.

"What happen? Everything okay?" Copter asked and Kimmon was shaking his head.

"Nope. I need to empty my room and I still need to find a new room." Said Kimmon while they both continue walking heading to the canteen.

"Where are you staying now?" Asked Copter.

"Dorm. But the price was so high, I couldn't prepare that much money for deposit. I asked for a late payment, and they gave me two weeks. I was trying to find a cheaper room, but all of it was already occupied, what's left was the price almost the same if not more expensive as the dorm. There's no point renting that kind of place. And that two weeks time already ended yesterday, and I have to get out now."

After hearing Kimmon's words and problem, Copter was taking out his phone and was turning around, walking a few steps away from Kimmon before making a call to Tae.

"Cop, how is it going? Is everything okay?" Once the call was picking up. Tae was talking right away, afraid if Copter had encounter any problem in school. It was his first day, and he was late registering than any other students.

"I'm okay, P'Tae. I'll tell about it later. I was calling to ask about the room. Do you still have an available room? My friend seems to have a problem with it." replied Copter.

"Oh, that." Tae was laughing a little. "I didn't ask you to do a promotion there, Cop. You even brought us client on your first day there." They both were laughing for that.

"P'Tae. I'm serious here. He really need a room, but I'm not sure about the rate. I'll let you and him talk about it. But do we have an available room?"

Tae was laughing a little before answering. "We do have two room available. Give the phone to him, let me talk with him."

Copter then was turning around and walk to Kimmon who was still waiting for him while scribbling with his phone on his hand. "Kim, talk to him. It's about a rented room." Copter was shoving the phone to a confused Kimmon, but hearing Copter, Kimmon just taking the phone and talking to whoever is on the line.

While waiting for Kimmon talk on the phone, Copter was looking around. They were actually standing beside the hallway, and other student keeps on walking around from the canteen. Only then he realize the way they look at him making him uncomfortable. Did he offe...or was this because of this morning? Most of them were girl anyway, and he was new here. Only this morning incident could cause all this misunderstanding. Stupid Kimmon!

"Thank you, Cop!!!" the hugging from behind making him shocked but not for long it changed into irritation.

"You are really so sweet, my boyfriend." Kimmon was kissing Copter on his cheek while still hugging him from behind. After the first kiss, Copter felt disgusting and was pushed Kimmon's face away a little bit harsh, making Kimmon almost falling down.

"Stop your nonsense. Let's eat. I'm hungry." Copter was wiping his cheek a little too hard while pouting walking to the kitchen. Stupid Kimmon!

xxx

"P'Tae, this is Kimmon, and Kimmon, this is P'Tae." Tae was taking the handshake Kimmon had offer while they both smile to each other. With a little bow, Kimmon was saying his greetings.

"Hi, P'Tae. Thank you for accepting me. I will be in a lot of trouble if not for you and Copter." He said and Tae was just nodding his head.

"It's fine for me as long as you pay your monthly rent." And all three of them were laughing to that.

"So, are you Copter's brother?" Kimmon suddenly ask while putting and pulling Copter on his shoulder, making Copter shocked, but Tae was surprisingly calm. He was expected as much.

"Doesn't matter. Just enough for you to know not to mess with Copter, or you will face me." Tae was saying it with a smile, but his eyes keeps on staring deadly to Kimmon and where his hand was located, making Kimmon swallowing his saliva and slowly pulling his hand off Copter's shoulder.

Tae then turned to Copter with the sweetest smile he always had when talking to Copter, "Cop, take him to the room number 03 at the third floor. You know the drills. I still had a little work at the café, if anything, just call me, okay?"

Copter was just nodding his head and Tae was ruffling his hair before leaving them both. Copter then was pouting for Tae had mess with his hair, and then he just smile but it was too short to even see by anyone, but Kimmon thought he saw it. Before he could ponder over it a little bit more, Copter took away his attention.

"You go get your bags from the car, I'll fetch the keys from the counter. Wait for me at the stairs, we'll go up together." After saying that, Copter walk ahead and Kimmon then turned around heading to his car.

Not long after that, they both already at the stairs heading to the third floor with Kimmon having bags on his left and right hand.

Arrive at the said door room, Copter was opening it for Kimmon. "This will be your room from now on. Please make sure to read the rules that was posted behind this door. If not, P'Tae, P'Lam or P'Park will not hesitate to kick you out from here. The peace and the harmony living in this dorm had been the concept here and all the tenants have to put up with it. The bathroom was at the both end of the floor, but for men is on the right. We put the sign outside the door, so never get into the female bathroom with any excuses ever, because the result will be the same, kicking you out from here."

Kimmon was smirking hearing the threat from Copter while looking around the room which he thought is big enough with much cheaper price from the dorm. Somehow, this cute guy with his cute threat really amused him, but he understood every little things he said. Copter then handing the key to him. "This is the key for your room. I'll leave you to unpack or whatever."

Copter was about to leave when Kimmon was holding his hand making him turn around. "I'll unpack later. I don't have much stuff anyway. Could you please took me around? I don't want to walk around alone, I'll treat you later, na."

Copter was sighing. He nods his head, since he wanted to let him know the facilities on the ground floor too. Kimmon was grinning widely with Copter agreement, and they walking side by side once again getting downstairs.

"On the ground floor we have café that open for breakfast till late at night. We have 20% discount for our tenants for every meal, so feel free to enjoy the food. We also had grocery store for your convenience and it open 24 hours. The laundry was still in the construction process, so, up to you to find laundry outside or just wash on your own. Let's go to the café first."

Kimmon was just listen to Copter while looking around once they were downstairs and follow Copter's step into the café. He almost hit Copter when Copter stop his step abruptly, making him frowning. He was curious as to why Copter was stopping suddenly and was looking at him. With an unreadable expression of Copter, Kimmon then was looking at the way Copter was looking at and he could see a young woman who keeps on holding Tae's hand while swinging it, just like she persuaded him into something. Kimmon was looking at Copter and at them both while furrowed his brows.

End of Chapter 14