CHAPTER FIFTEEN

-Well, umh... Hallu! So, yung first few paragraph, Filipino. The rest, English. I'm proud of this chapter lelz.

-Makikilala nyo na rin dito yung kapatid ni Mr. Benigno Perez.😉
__

_________

__

The following day was the worst. Agad na nagising si Vice nang makaramdam ng pagbaliktad ng sikmura. Dahan-dahan itong tumakas sa kanilang silid, ayaw maabala ang mga natutulog sa kaniyang tabi. Dali-dali nitong naabutan ang lababo sa banyo at isinuka ang lahat.

__

Unang nagising si Anne sa mga natirang natutulog pa sa silid nang may marinig na ingay sa banyo. Sinuri nito ang katabing kama at pansin nitong wala si Vice kaya agad itong napa-upo, nanlalaki ang mata. Agad na sinuot ni Anne ang kaniyang tsinelas at nag-madaling pumunta sa banyo.

__

Nang makapasok ay natagpuan nya si Vice na dumuduwal-duwal sa lababo. Agad nya itong nilapitan.

__

"Sis, wha-" hindi nito natuloy ang sasabihin pagkat agad na sumingit si Coleen na nasa likod lang niya.

__

"Oh My God!" she exclaimed.

__

Vice was gripping the edges of the lavatory, eyes closed as sweat ceasing her forehead. She was steadying herself as she felt lightheaded.

__

"What is going on?" the next one who entered was the yawning Solenn with a wild hair and half-eyes closed. Anne and Coleen quickly held Vice, noticing the swaying of her hips. Solenn eyes widened, witnessing the scene before her eyes. Everyone was silent as they carefully take Vice inside their bedroom again. Isabelle and Liz sat up upon hearing collective heavy footsteps emerging from others.

__

"You guys make sure to calm her down, I'll fetch some water." Anne announced before she left. Coleen sat beside Vice and held her arm.

__

"Take a deep breath, Vice. How are you feeling?" the rest were on their feet, panic painted on their faces. Liz made her way beside Vice, carefully reaching out to wipe the sweat off her skin with a clean cloth she just yanked from the side table.

__

"Hilo." Vice could only mumble while slowly leaning back against the headboard of her bed. Anne came back with a cold glass of water in her hand and a banana on the other. The rest were just standing around her but kept a good distance to give some air.

__

"Here, drink this up. You can also take a small bite of this to remove the bitterness and sourness on your tongue." Vice sighed and took a bite. She, then, took a small sip of the cold water before turning to face Anne.

__

"Thank you, sis." the rest, except Coleen, held a confused look in their face. They all settled in silence until Liz decided to break it.

__

"What is happening?" Vice, Anne and Coleen froze. The three shared a knowing look before Vice turned to face Liz.

__

"Well, you see..." she started fidgeting. "When I told everyone that I was going to become a parent... I mean it." Liz face went blank. Vice swallowed, turning to see Solenn and Isabelle with the same expression and a hint of confusion. One of them suddenly gasped and ran to Vice.