CHAPTER SIXTEEN

- Hallu again!😉

______
_

_

__

"So all of this is happening because you think someone owns her now?" Levi huffed. Both of them are leaning on the rail of Benigno's veranda. The older brother decided not to speak. Not that he doesn't want to, but he can't seem to find a good answer to give his younger brother.

__

"You sounded like you're objectifying her. She is her own, brother." Levi stated with a frown. "Regardless if she's entangled with someone or not, she belongs to herself." he faced Benigno who is beginning to get lost in his thoughts.

__

"Do you see someone who is potentially the father of her child hot in her tail?"

__

No answer.

__

"So you're just assuming that she's with someone?"

__

Silence.

__

Levi guffawed, clapping his brother's shoulder while shaking his head.

__

"All your academic and business achievements ended with you, being the greatest dunderhead in town, huh?" He teased. Benigno just swatted his brother's hand away.

__

"You're just saying that because you hadn't experienced falling head over heels over someone." Benigno whispered just enough for Levi to hear. Wait. Did he actually say that? How the hell is he even saying this? It's just a one night stand. He's just probably confused, right? He was just frustrated that's why he said that. He stopped himself from thinking too much and watched his younger brother's reaction because he knew he would exaggerate.

__

"OH!" Levi gasped, eyes wide as saucers. He opened his mouth to speak but his brother cut him off.

__

"Whatever it is, I don't wanna hear it." Benigno held a hand in front of his brother. "You may leave now." Levi quickly shut his mouth, but shot his brother a shit-eating grin before he turned to leave.

__

"FUCK!" he groaned while running a hand through his sweaty hair. No one has monopolized his mind like this before. No one but Vice.

__

_______

__

Vice is currently scrutinizing herself in front of the mirror. She is almost three months pregnant now and it is staring to show up. She angled herself to her side and she notices that her bump is slowly becoming evident. A smile appeared on her lips, feeling the showing bump with her delicate hands. Her skin was glowing, almost turning into a fine porcelain china. The past few weeks was terrible and just so stressful but she found contentment.

__

Today is different from the past few days. She will be showing her bump in front of the press. ABS-CBN and GMA's partnership will be sealed with a contract signing that will be held in Kamuning, and Vice, obviously, will be attending. After taking a nice bath, she was met by her energetic team. Emman pulled a chair in front of the vanity and carefully pulled Vice to sit. They started working their magic, applying make-up, fixing her hair, while "Mimsqiu", the veteran nail artist painted her nails with a ballet slipper nail polish.