Ch.0 My New Home

~CatNap pov~

I was sitting in the car sleeping as my little sister punched me in the head.

Catnap (Cn): "What do you want" I yelled.

Lunar: "We're here dummy" she snickered.

Finally, it felt like we had been on the road for days at this point. I saw my Stepmom signal me to go help dad move stuff. I growned and walked to the back of the car.

NappyKat: "So what do you think of the home kiddo!"

Cn: "It's cool ig, better then that house in Orlando that's for sure."

My dad chuckled and asked me to help him bring in my Katt and his stuff. In all honesty I didn't even care about this dumb house since we'll probably move again in a year or two for my dad's work.

*Timeskip to that night*

We were all sitting at the table eating dinner and talking since we didn't have wifi up yet.

Nappy: "So kiddos are you ready for school tomorrow?"

Lunar: "What?! Tomorrow is a Friday. Why would we go to school then."

Katt: "So you get a good education" my Stepmom said with a somewhat annoyed expression.

I was honestly kinda annoyed and angry at this point since I actually made friends for once in Florida, but then we had to move like always. "This is so dumb" I said as I felt my blood pressure rising.

Nappy: "And why is that?"

Cn: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU TALK ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL AND GETTING A GOOD EDUCATION, BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN WE MOVE NONE STOP." I took a deep breath to calm down. "It's so frustrating I don't even want to make friends anymore because of how much we move around."

Katt: "Well then, do I got good news for you. We bought the house and your dad now has a permanent position here."

Lunar: "Wait really? Like don't play with me."

Nappy: "It's true I was wanting to surprise you two, but clearly I should have said something sooner." He sounded down.

Cn: "I'm sorry for raising my voice its just been a long day."

Nappy: "No its my fault I should have realized it's been hard on you kids with us moving around so much."

My sister went to her room to get some shut eye and I thought about doing the same. "Love you dad" I gave him a big hug then went to my 'room'. There was a mattress on the floor since our furniture hadn't shipped out here yet. I'm really hoping I can altleast make a single friend tomorrow.

So that's it for ch 0. Please let me know what I can improve on. Catnap's family won't be in every chapter bc they're side characters. I just thought it would be important to introduce them and let you all get a feel for what his family is like so it's easier to write them in future chapters. Have a great day :)