Ch.8 Bloody End (Part 2)

Thank you my love for editing these chapters (@DefinitlyAFurry). So here we are friends the end of arc 1 (KattNap). It's been a wild ride so far and I'm feeling really sentimental. This wasn't going to be released until Friday but because of the amazing support and hitting 1k views I thought I wouldn't leave you guys on a cliffhanger. So I hope you all enjoy the thrilling end to this section of the story 🙂

~Dogday pov~

Oh my god I'm so stupid, there's no way I actually just kissed Catnap and said I love him. "Dogday I know you're all giddy right now but if we don't hurry into that vent we're screwed." I looked up to see Catnap in the vent and Spencer looking at me annoyed. I told Spencer okay, and he helped get me into the vent. *Bang* *Bang* I saw bullets fly into Spencer's legs. I screamed at him to hurry and get up here so we could go. "No Do- *cough with blood* Dogday, thi-s is it." I looked at him and screamed I wasn't giving up on him. "Catn-nap ta-take him pl-ple-please. I'll ho-ld them of-off for yo-you two." I was crying again as Catnap wrapped his tail around my leg and started to pull me away. As we left I heard Spencer yell to come get him cowards; then I heard three gunshots and nothing more. "Catnap, we could have helped him. If we just stayed may..." he cut me off. "No Dogday we would have died. Spencer is giving us a chance to live and to lose it means he died for nothing." I wanted to start yelling at Catnap but then I saw tears running down his face; I knew he also didn't want to leave him behind.

~Solar pov~

Okay that's two more in a safe location. These guys are from a biker gang, and this was clearly a planned attack. But, not well planned and put together fast as they are to spread out and clearly don't have a big goal. So why do all of this? I saw that Katts room was empty, but that makes sense; a cop most likely freed her, next on my list was Catnap's interrogation room. As I entered, I felt fear run down my spine. Why is there so much blood on the table" I Didn't know what happened till I saw it. A switch blade on the floor. I noticed Katt had a switchblade hidden when I went to interrogate her. "So that's it huh, they're here to save Katt." Shit that's where they are. I started running, realizing they're plan. They plan to take a police car and escape while Swat and the police are focused on the shooters. As I ran, I heard strange thuds coming from the ventilation. Whoever got up there is smart, that's a spot they won't check.

"It's over Katt, I got you." I knew it, but there was a problem I didn't see coming. Katt was holding Lunar hostage and some big guy was beating Nappy with a crowbar. "Oh it isn't over chief. See that car, we're taking it and leaving this place. And if you try to stop us then the girl gets it." Shit what do I do? I pleaded with her to let Lunar go and to tell the man to stop hitting Nappy. She said that Nappy deserves this as punishment for not buying her enough stuff. "YOU'RE FUCKING INSAIN LADY." As I screamed that I shot her in the shoulder and she let go of Lunar. "LET MY DAD GO." Before I even had a chance to react the man turned around and slammed the crowbar across her head. "NOOOO" *Bang". As the man fell over, blood coming from his head; I looked over at the police car to see Katt was the one who shot him. She was crying and yelled sorry then hurried and drove off in the car.

I ran over to Nappy and thankfully he was still breathing and just passed out. I then ran over to Lunar and placed my fingers on her throat to check for a pulse. She... was... dead. Just then some swat members barged into the room to see me holding the girl crying. "Get me medical, we have injured" one of the men said on the radio.

~Catnap pov~

Once Pups and I got out of the vents some swat members found us and took us outside. We were sitting on the curb still wounded and hurt but safe. "About earlier Catnap, I just wanted to say that I don't talk back what I said." I started to blush really hard. I was about to tell him how I feel when we saw a familiar white cat being wheeled out. We both ran over and it was indeed Spencer. That tough son of a bitch managed to shoot all three guys dead with one arm and while injured. The paramedics said he was being rushed to the ER for emergency surgery and we couldn't go with.

"DAD!" I saw Dogday run to his dad who was somehow not even scratched in this incident. I walked over to them and Solar stopped hugging Dogday and he walked in front of me and hugged me. With tears running down his face he said, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't fast enough." What is he talking ab... "LUNAR!" No no no fuck why are they covering her face. When I ran over the people asked if I knew the cat. I said yes, that's my sister. They looked so sad and told me they were sorry to have to tell me, but my sister is dead. I felt my head get clouded, there's no way this is real. It has to be a prank right. Before I even had time to process the bomb that had been dropped on me, I saw dad being wheeled off.

*2 Days Later*

As I was laying in my hospital bed, I felt like I had no purpose. My dads in a coma and my sister is dead. Pups... Dogday has been with me this whole time but hasn't been speaking. A nurse walked in and said Spencer is stable and he requested to see us. Dogday and I looked at each other and nodded. When we got to Spencer's room the nurse left and we walked in.

There was a purple and orange looking fox, no a wolf? "Um sorry kids, I think you have the wrong room." Just as he said that Spencer popped his head out of the covers and said nope, they are in the right one. "Oh, sorry you two are Catnap and Dogday. I'm Sergio, Spencer's husband. I heard you three had a wild night." I would say it was more of a horrible night, but I guess it was wild as well. Spencer then asked how we were doing. Dogday was doing fine. "Well pretty bad to be honest." Both Spencer and Sergio looked at each other with a frown. "My sister died in that shooting and my dads in a coma now." Spencer said he was sorry for my loss and asked where I was going to stay now. I didn't even think of that, of course I need somewhere to stay. Sergio then spoke up, "Well if you have nowhere to go, why not come live with us? I mean until your dad wakes up that is."

END OF ARC 1

So Bloody End was originally going to be one really long chapter like how 4-5 are, but I was writing for like 7 hours yesterday, so I just decided to split this in 2. Starting with arc 2 the longer chapter format will come back.