Ch.10 Feelings

WARNING: Rape

This chapter will include messaging on phones. When there is messaging it will be in a script dialogue style.

~Dogday pov~

New day, new me. "Bye bro, have a good day." Sunny ran into the school at a lightning-fast pace. I'm still worried about him because of his crush he had on Lunar. If only I wasn't so dumb and didn't call the cops on that day. "Pups come over here real quick!" I stopped my thinking and looked to see Catnap getting out of Spencer's car. I ran over to them and Catnap gave me a huge hug. I don't get why he's being so nice to the guy who got his sister killed and put his dad in a coma. I pushed the cat off me and I saw him whimper a little.

"Hey kid, how have you been doing?" Spencer's eye looks really cool with that scar. "Oh, I've been good. Mainly just going and doing what I can." He looked unimpressed and signaled me to get closer to his mouth. He then whispered in my ear "The cat wants you kid." I blushed and shook my head no, he laughed and drove off. "So Pups, ready for another day of school?" "Sure I guess I am Catnap."

The day slogged on and on; all I could think about was Spencer's words about Catnap wanting me. This is my fault for confessing in that closet, but I really did think we were going to die. I don't get how he could like me after what I did. Am I scared to like him back now? "Hello? Earth to Dogday, you in there?" I felt something hit my head and I snapped out of it. When did it become lunch time? Also why do I smell lavender? Bobby and Crafty were giggling and Buba looked at me then looked down. "CATNAP WHY ARE YOU LAYING ON MY LAP?" The cat jumped up with his hair standing straight. "Well because you smell good and you're soft." He was blushing like crazy and I was too. Was he purring as he did that?

"So anyways, like I was saying before Catnap started sucking Day off, my buddy Bunzo is throwing a party tonight and you're all invited." Everyone was super excited and they were asking Kicken questions on when it was. I personally couldn't care less because parties are lame. Catnap looked at me and asked if I was going. I told him I wasn't and he said he wouldn't go either then. "Catnap, why are you being like that?" I asked him in an annoyed tone. "Well I don't have a ride first off. But also if Pups ain't going then I don't want to." I groaned and agreed to go then so he wouldn't miss out on the dumb party.

*Dogday's house*

I got dressed in a pretty good looking shirt and some nice basketball shorts. I sprayed my vanilla cologne because if I am going to a party, then I'm going to at least look good. "Going on a date with your boyfriend bro?" I started to blush and yelled for Sunny to get out of the bathroom. As I went downstairs I saw mom starting to get dinner ready. "Hey mom, I'm going to hang out with a couple of friends so I won't be home for dinner." "Ok sweetie just don't stay out too late." She gave me a kiss and I went outside and got into my car. Okay now I just have to get Catnap and we'll be all good.

~Catnap pov~

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cn: Ok Sunny he'll be here soon to get me. You said he likes peanut butter sweets a lot right?

Sun: Yeah he does and play it cool

Cn" ok thx gtg now to finish getting ready

Sun: Ok dude good luck

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look okay I think, I have a nice button up shirt on and some jeans. I sprayed my lavender cologne and grabbed my peanut butter sweets. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Spencer and Sergio look at me smirking. "And where are you off too on this fine night Naps?" Sergio clearly was trying to embarrass me, but I've been living with these fools long enough to know their tricks. "I'm going to a party with some friends." "Okay kid, just call us if you get too drunk and need a ride. We won't punish you if you need a ride, but if we find out you drove back drunk then you're grounded." I shook my head yes and then got a message from Dogday saying he's here.