Ch.5 Game Day

CONTENT WARNING: Abuse and Sexual Assault

The beginning of this chapter will be dark and also chapters are going to be released every other day. So, expect Ch.6 to be released on Monday. Oh, but tomorrow I'm releasing the script for chapters 3-5! Also, tennis terminology you might need: love=0 points, 1=15 points, 2=30 points, 3=40 points, 4=win of set, play till someone wins by 2 sets, set=1 game, every other set server and sides switch.

~Catnap pov~

This place is amazing! I can't believe it's already been three months since we moved here. I'm so lucky to have made such good friends. Especially with Dogday, after that weekend him and I became a lot closer. He's asked me multiple times to let him help me with my... problem, but I just can't do it. She scares me and if she found out I tried something I would be punished. *Ring ... Ring* "Catnap I'm almost to your house." "Omg I forgot! Ok I'll be ready in time Kicken" "You better be or I'm leaving your ass."

He hung up the phone on me, damn that chicken can be rude. Well I guess he is going out of his way to pick me up so we can watch Dogday's first tennis match of the season. Apparently he's really good, like top seat on the varsity team good. I got ready and put on my hoodie to cover the marks like usual.

Just then I heard someone revving their engine. "Yep, Kicken's here" I said with a sarcastic smile. As I was opening the front door I heard a chilling voice. "Now where do you think you're going young man?" Oh no, why does she have to be here. "I'm going to watch my friend's tennis match." I said as sweat dripped down my face. I went to sprint out the door, but she was faster then me. *Slam* "You know what today is don't you?" she said in a seductive voice as she started rubbing my shoulders. I can feel my heartbeats get louder and I felt like throwing up. "A-another d-D-day please I-I rea-really wa-nt to see m-my friend p-pl-ay." "Fine, I suppose I'll let you go, but just so you know... I'm going to punish you for this." I ran out the door and into Kickens car.

"You alright dude?" He said looking worried for me. "I'm fine let's just go." On the way to school Kicken told me all about soccer and how he was hoping to get a scholarship for it. "You know dude, if you want I could help you score." He said, giving me a smug grin. "No I'm good thanks though." "Oh I see through you Catnap. You already got your eyes set on someone. Don't you?" I was red like a tomato and shook my head no violently. He laughed and said "yeah I totally believe you" in a sarcastic tone. I held back my anger and stopped myself from scratching him. I was also confused because I really didn't like anyone. Did I?

As we pulled into the parking lot and exited the car, he told me to just head in because he had to meet up with some soccer teammates. "Catnap you made it!" Crafty ran up and gave me a hug. I was super uncomfortable but hugged her back because I knew she was just trying to be nice. "Oh I'm sorry Catnap. I forgot you don't like physical contact; I was just glad you were able to make it to Dogday's game." "It's ok Crafty just maybe try a high-five next time." We both chuckled and sat in the grass with the others since all of the chairs were taken.

Dogday was already playing his duo match with the last seat on his team against our rival school's first and last seat. They were on set 4, Dogday's team was down one. Both teams were tied 40 all and the next serve would decide if Dogday lost or if they go on to set 5. "ROCK THEIR SHIT DOGDAY" Hoppy yelled. We all just looked with a shocked expression as Dogday missed the ball due to Hoppy's scream. "Hoppy why did you do that. You know tennis is meant to be a silent sport." Bubba looked really disappointed in her. "It's ok Bubba, just please don't do that again Hoppy." Dogday said from the other side of the fence. "Ok I'm sorry Dogday I just got into it." Dogday then picked up and drank from his water. He was so sweaty and ho... wait what am I saying. I'm literally straight why would I ever think that?