Ch.1 The New Kid

I wrote ch 0 like 2 days before this one and I realized I'm using a lot of dialog and it makes the story look kinda bad. So I'm going to try a different style this ch.

~Dogday pov~

*beep beep beep* I slammed my hand on that stupid alarm clock and thought I might have broken it. "Dang dd" my mom said, looking at me with a smile. "What that clock is always intupting my sleep" I say sourta chuckling. "Well that's kinda what there for. Anyways get up or you'll be late for school. And you know your dad will ground you if he finds out you're late again."

That got me straight out of bed. I checked the time on my phone and saw I had like an hour before school started. Oh shit wait I'm supposed to be their early to show that new kid around. "Mom make sure Sunny is ready. I have to leave in like 10 minutes." "What for sweetie?" I was already rushing to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I yelled. "I'm supposed to show this new kid around today." My mom nodded and walked away.

*Timeskip Dogday's car*

"Sorry you're here so early Sunny" I said as I was driving me and him to school. "It's ok, ik you have to do it as class president." I'm so lucky to have such a great brother.

*Timeskip School office*

"Hi Ms. G!" I said while waving to my first period teacher who also helped run our student council. "Oh hi DogDay, I'm glad you're here already. The new kid actually got here early and is in the hall waiting for you." "Really? Uh ok ig I'll go then."

As I walked out into the hall, I caught a whiff of a super good smell. Is that lavender? I saw a purple cat with a hoodie on scrolling on his phone. "Um, hi I'm Dogday, the class president for the graduating class of 2025 and I'll be showing you around today." He looked up at me and gave me a little thumbs up. "I'm... Catnap it's nice to meet you Dogday." "The pleasure's all mine by the way. What grade are you in?" He stared at me for a solid 5 seconds before responding "oh I'm a junior. I'm 16, and sorry it's just really early so I'm kinda out of it." Finally someone gets the pain of getting up in the morning.

I showed Catnap around the school till first bell rang. He had first, sixth, and seventh period with me, so I told him to just follow me. When we got to Ms. G's class she told Catnap to wait so he could be introduced to the class. "Ok students quiet down. we have a new student with us today. Would you like to say a few things about yourself?" "I'm Catnap and I'm 16. I lived in Florida before moving here and I've been moving basically all my life." "Well isn't that great... how about you go sit next to Dogday since you two are already acquainted."

~Catnap pov~

Oh my fucking God that was so scary. Atleast she sat me next to Dogday. I'm really hoping I can become friends with him, so I'm not alone here like in Nevada. As I sat down next to Dogday I started to smell vanilla. It smelt really good and I wanted to sniff closer, but I stopped myself bc then I definitely won't make any friends.

"This class is so fucking boring" a yellow chicken said looking back at Dogday. "Well it could be worse at least it's not Mr. H's math class" Dogday said while smiling. "So new kid your from Florida right? Is it true the people down there are crazy?" A red looking bear said to me. "Yeah some of them are it's honestly really fun tho." "Oh where are my manners" Dogday said as the other to laughed. "This is Kickinchicken and Bobbybearhug". "Sup dude you can just call me Kickin." "And you can call me Bobby." "Oh ok" I said sweating from all of the attention.

"So Catnap here has sixth and seventh period with me. We should see if he has any classes with you two." After that we compared schedules and I had 3rd period with Kickin and 4th with Bobby. "Catnap since 6th and 7th period are after lunch how about you eat with us. Then you can also meet the rest of the gang." That sounded amazing so I gave him a nod. Ms. G was looking at us and said "something you four want to share with the rest of the class?" I freaked out and almost jumped out of my seat.

Thanks for reading guys. Do you think this style of writing is better or was last part's? I personally like this more. Also, I wanted to write more but it's getting late here so I should probably get some shut eye. I'll post a chapter or 2 tomorrow:)