Ch.16 Argument and Love

WARNING: Smut

Honestly, if you're still reading the story, then you don't care about the warnings. So I'm not going to put where it begins and ends anymore. There will just be a warning at the top.

~Catnap pov~

I walked into the room and replaced the old roses with new ones. He looks so peaceful laying there. “Hey dad, it's me again. I hope you're not getting sick of me visiting you. Well, a lot has happened since the last visit. The big thing is, I'm dating Dogday now, and I'm pretty sure he's my soulmate. We're having an argument right now though. I really wish you could help me with this. I want to stay longer, but Sergio has work so I can't. I love you and I hope you wake up soon.” I gave him a small kiss on the cheek then walked out.

In the car, I was wondering who Ray is. He has to be connected to this whole thing with Dogday and Sunny. “Hey Sergio”, his eyes looked at me for a second. “Dogday has been distant lately and I think it's to do with this Ray guy. He manipulated Sean, oh, you don't even know about that.” He shook his head, “Spencer told me already. I know I've heard the name Ray before from Spencer. Why don't you call him and ask?” That's a great idea, I must be slow. I messaged Spencer.

Cn: do you know a person named Ray?
Sp: I meet a lot of people so your going to have to give more detail
Cn: a ray Dogday would have known.
Sp: Yeah the chief's first son is named Ray, what about him?
Cn: Would he have done anything bad to Dogday?
Sp: Idk but he was arrested a while back for almost killing a kid.
Cn: Thanks that's all I needed to know.
Sp: don't do anything dumb.

“Sergio, can you drop me off at Dogday’s house?” He nodded and did a u-turn. “Oh shit, I forgot I need to make a quick stop.” After like a 15 minute drive we pulled up in front of a house. The place had a ‘FOR SALE’ sign up front. The door of the house opened and I saw a blue and white Sergio run out. Sergio turned off the car and ran up to him. They both hugged and started to laugh. I decided I should get out and say hi to the color swap. “You must be Catnap.” I nodded at him. “The name’s Jack, and this dummy is my cousin.” He pointed to Sergio and he got mad.

“What's all the giggling and yelling about?” I saw a tall llama step out of the door. He is super buff and isn't wearing a shirt right now. “Oh, it's Sergio, how have you been?” Sergio told him he's been good then introduced me to him. “Well don't be strangers, come on in. I don't bite, well, maybe Jack.” Dude, why is Sergio's family a zest fest? We walked in to see lavish decor all over. I can see Sergio losing his mind over how much this must have cost. Jack told me the house has three floors, a gym, swimming pool, basketball and tennis court, an indoor theater, a bar, a game room, and much more.

The llama who told me his name was Lluuma led us outside on the second floor. There was an amazing table and view from here. “Henry! Bring us some tea and snacks?” Lluuma said that into a speaker on the wall and within three minutes a butler came with tea and biscuits. Sergio laughed, “Who has biscuits with tea?” Lluuma scoffed at him, “They're called scones and they go great with some tea.” Jack told me that Lluuma is from England so he likes weird shit. “I heard that Jack. Don't make me fight you.” He gave a devilish grin back, clearly wanting that to happen.

“I was surprised when you told me you two were moving here.” Ah, so they just moved here, things are starting to add up more. Lluuma grabbed a scone and took a bite. He somehow looks so dull in his face always. Jack responded to Sergio, “My work required us to come. See, the current chief of police here is getting old so I'm set to replace him once he retires.” Lluuma looked at him, “Why lie dear? The true reason we are here Sergio is because Jack wanted to be closer to his family.” Jack started to blush. That's really cute that he missed Sergio. “Have you spoken to Reagen lately?” Jack shook his head no and said she might be dead.