Ch.14 If He Comes Back

Do you like Sergio and Spencer? If so, check my profile as ch.1 of the new story How We Fell in Love is out now. It's a story of their past with them as the main characters!

~Dogday pov~

I put my phone down and quickly laid down before I passed out. Fuck if it's Ray then he's still got it out for me. After a few minutes of collecting my thoughts I picked up my phone and messaged him, "He's back." After that I went back into the bathroom to put water on my face. I don't know if that actually helps but I saw it in t.v shows and I'm stressing right now so whatever.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I got flashbacks to when Ray was around. "Still got the stitches huh." Looking over I saw Sunny who was staring at my stitches on my side. "If he is back, we need to prepare. We're not little kids anymore Dogday." "I don't know what you're talking about Sunny." He gave me a pissed off look and walked away. If Ray really is trying to cause trouble again then no one is safe. I decided to just hopefully go to bed. I turned out the lights but then my door opened.

"What did he do to you? And don't play dumb with me bro, Catnap messaged me asking if you were ok and mentioned Ray." Fuck I mean I'm glad Catnap cares that much but damn he didn't have to snitch like that. "Ray manipulated someone into hurting me." Sunny giggled but I could tell he was terrified. "This isn't good Day, it's not good at all. He still holds a grudge against us and did you hear they might give him parole." That last part made me almost pass out. They can't do that, he'll kill us this time for sure. "Fuck, he'll come here Day, you know he'll come here and you know mom and dad will let him stay with us. If only they knew everything that psycho did."

"Yeah they only know about him beating that one kid to a pulp. That was still crazy, hey do you remember that kid's name?" Sunny shook his head and left my room. This is really bad, I need to protect them from him if he does get out. Sunny came back into my room holding a journal that said diary. "I wrote it down here somewhere. Ah, there it is. The kid's name was Sean Becks."

This is basically something that was going to be added into ch.13, but I felt like it fit better as a separate entry.