Ch.12 Date

Hi guys so I'm literally laying in bed writing this bc I hurt my neck bad. My Grandma hit a curb and i was leaning over when it happened so yeah. If this Chapter is bad then I'm sorry. Thank you my bf @DefinitlyAFurry for editing this one on such short notice. Oh and congratulations to @I_like_trains147 for winning the Lamb name competition with the name (Sean)! Also congrats to @perqery for winning the nickname one with (Akuji). Images of the winning spins will be at the bottom so you know it was fair.

Also check out this sick artwork by @ricketracket (Popluff).

~Dogday pov~

Did he just say a date?! “Catnap, what do you mean a date?” “Well, you did say back in that police closet that you loved me, and I didn't get to reply due to the bikers banging on the door. You see, I like you too Pups, and I've been giving you hints for four months now, and you haven't picked up on them.” I did pick up on them Catnap, I just regret getting everyone hurt. As I looked up, I saw Catnap looking at me with a worried face. “It's not your fault Pups, no matter what her biker friends would have been called. Imagine if it happened at a later date when we were all home, everyone could have died.” He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Oh my god, I'm going to pass out. Wait, how did he know I blamed myself?

What should I do? This is so much all at once, my brain is going to explode! Ok Dogday, calm yourself and breathe. “Didn't know the Kitty was…” He pulled me into a kiss on the lips. “What happened Pups? Cat got your tongue?” I started to giggle and said he's so cringy for saying that. Catnap started to blush and told me to just get ready to go. “Oh, did I make the kitty angwy?” He started to laugh and said he needs to shower, then we could leave.

I wonder where we're going? Knowing Catnap, he probably already has a whole plan for our day. I can't believe we just kissed for a second time now, my heart is still beating really fast even thinking about it. “You ready to go Day?” I felt myself get pulled and looked down to see Catnap's tail wrapped around my arm, he can do that? We got to my car and he looked at me and signaled for my keys. Normally I wouldn't let anyone drive my car, but he did save me from Sean last night, so I can trust him. Sean? How do I remember his name? Maybe I'm getting my memories from that night back, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing though.

~Catnap pov~

As I got out of the car, I saw DogDay’s face light up. “We're back at the Cafe! Wait, you're taking me on a trip down memory lane right now, aren't you?” “You caught me red handed. Well, do you still want to go in?” He shook his head yes, so we went and sat down. This place brings back memories, to think we came here about 7 months ago and really met each other. Now we're back here on a date! It's insane to me how much our lives can change in such little time. “Catnap, how about we play the same game we did the first time we were here?” I smiled and told him ok so we got ready. “Rock, Paper, Scissors, SHOOT!” I won, which means I get to ask Pups a question. I know exactly what to ask him. “Ok Dogday, when did you first start to like me?” He started to blush like crazy and answered after we first met on the first day of school.