nightmare

Walking through the dark woods, sophie could hear screaming. She was running to get out of the woods. As she got further into  the woods, she saw hort in his wolf form falling onto the ground. Slowly turning back to his human form. "HORT," sophie screamed, ran and kneeling down to him. She pulled into him into her lap and put her arm around him. " I,I .... love you..... sophie, " he mumbled. " Shh, please stay." Hort closed his eyes and took his last breath.     "NO ,NO, HORT HORT HORT." Sophie cried into his chest. She then saw her vision go away and slip back into a different vision. Her eyes opened up  to see hort sat up. "Ho..rt," sophie mumbled. " Shh, don't talk it ok, you just had nightmare". Sophie sat up when she felt wet patch under her. She shakenly moved the covers to see the wet patch. Her face went red, and she was  embrassed. Hort looks over at his girlfriend with a sweet smile." Hey, it ok," he said, touching her thigh. Hort got up from bed. He went over to sophie side to pick her up. " No hort, I can do it." Hort picks her up away and carries her over to the bathroom. He placed on the top of the cupboard. "I'll give you some privacy.""ok," she said quietly. Hort  left the bathroom. He then got a sheet to replace the other ones. He then went over the closet to get some of his pj because he knew sophie was having bad time and need comfort. He then got a towel for her. Sophie got up from the cupboard, and she then took her clothes off and  hot into the shower. After getting out, she realised she had no towel or clothes she opened the door to see a towel and his pj outside. She smiled because she had the best boyfriend  ever.