Hort nightmare

In Hort's dream, he  was walking through a forest. The sky was a dark  and gloomy blue. The trees were dark green, and the ground was brown with a few bit of grass patches on the ground. He stepped further into the forest. But that was until  he heard a scream he started walking faster into the forest to see where the scream was coming from. He then saw a small figure with blonde he then saw turn around. When turned around. He looks shocked see hid wife sophie. He then called out to her "Sophie sophie." But he got closer he saw a big red blood stain smeard across her cut open dress. She been Hury. He started to run, but as he did something, grab his leg, pulling I'm up air it was a tree branch that wrapped him tightly around his leg, caused him to go pale. He heard he scream, "HORT HORT HORT PLEASE HELP ME HORT." But then, to his horror, she fell to the ground. Then whatever holding him dropped him to the ground. He ran over to sophie, but her body was lifeless she was breathing, and she was gone. He held her in his arm, but her body vanished, and it went all black. Hort then opened his eyes to see Sophie shaking him. "Hort darling it ok was just dream." Hort then sat up as sophie held him tight one hand in his hair because his head was on her shoulder. After a few minutes this. Hort moves look up at sophie. Sophie then kisses him. " I love you." Hort said. " I know I love you too, let go back to sleep cuddles." Hort nodes as lay back down and hort put arm around sophie waist holding so tight beacuse did ever want to let go.