Tw self harm

Sophie wad sat down at one table alone she needed quiet and was quite busy in the room, so she decided to get up and make her way up her bedroom. When he got up their she went into the bathroom. She then sat down on the cold bathroom floor. Her eye puffed up tears, ready to come out. Sophie then felt herself struggling to breathe her heart pounding. She needs something to realse this numbness felling inside of her she need something but what. She looked down at her body and had even more stretch marks. Her mind filled with thought. Even though hort would tell it not to turn and he loved her, she still believed it was true. Sophie then  got up from the floor to wipe her face. Then, looking over at the mirror, she picked it up, but Shaky hand dropped it into sink, making it smash into small pieces of glass. She picked them up, and she looked at it closely. She thought maybe if she gave herself pain, she would feel better. She then took a blade and pressed it against her skin. She pushed it to angle and scrap into cross her soft bare skin. Blood is coming out. She then did it again because it felt good. After a couple of seconds of repeatedly doing so, she realized  what had done. She painick grabed a small white towel she had to soak up blood, but the towel was soon covered in blood it was bleeding heavily.  She thought she had gotten help and was worried what person would think. She walks out room pulling her sleeve off her dress down to cover it. She made way to the hort room. Nervously, she knocked on the door. " Come in," she heard him say. She opened they door. " Sophie, my love," said getting up from bed and going to hug  her.  When let out embrace "Hort," she said in tried voice. "Yes." I um I don't how to say this but"." You're scaring me."Please  don't judge me." I would never judge."  Sophie then pulled her sleeve. Hort looked at arm that covered in blood. " Sophie, what happened? Who did this to you?"" I did. Please, can you help me it would stop bleeding." Hort did say anything he didn't know what to say, but he then took his hand and got her seat down on his bed as he got a towel and wipes and plaster. He then took her arm, wiping it. He then got wipes and then plaster to cover it. " Thank you," sophie said while getting up. " Wait, where you going?"" Leave because you probably want be with me anymore because  im a freak." Hort got up, pulling close to him. " Sophie, you're not freak. You're just a person that is struggling, and you need help. I can help you now come. Do you want cuddles because I think you're tired?" I would love that."