tw ed

Sophie woke early that morning hort her husband was still asleep. She sat up and got up but felt this dizziness. She made way downstairs. She saw the fridge she went open it looked at food inside of it. The food she knew she couldn't. She notices that she puts a bit on weight. Well hort says she was just skin on her waistline, but still, it was fat to her. Sophie wants to be skinny well, not want she had to be as skinny as possible. She 5hen went over to sink, grabbed a glass, and filled it with water she quickly  gulped it down. She then went over to the fridge and got some orange jucie. Her body then felt full. She got hunger pain to go away. She then went sit down on the couch. She felt tried, but she tried to try even though she had 8 hours of beauty sleep. She then heard footsteps coming downstairs. "Morring darling." Hort smiled and gave her kiss. She then felt this pain in her head. " Hort noticed the sudden change in her facial expression. "What's wrong?" he said, sitting down next to her." I I can't," she said, struggling to talk. Hort quickly realised. "You done it again, haven't you?"Sophie looked up weakly. . " I'm sorry,but" she said,with  tears in her eyes. Hort took her hand into his.  "No, don't cry. I'm not angry it just cares for you. I don't want to do this to yourself." Hort went up, made his way into kitchen get something about anything out of the fridge to give her. "Here.""Please eat it." Sophie then opened it, start slowly eat yeah may take 10 minutes, even take most people to. This showed Sophie was trying to change and wanting to. This meant ingore her eating disoder thoughts.