caught

Sophie had the house to herself for a few days  because Hort was on a Misson for tedros. Sophie didn't want to go, but she knew she needed to for their friend. Sophie always  felt lonely when he went because the bed was cold. She also had nightmares when he was gone and she woke up and she was all alone. She just wanted the comfort of her husband.  One things though was Sophie wouldn't eat properly, and the only thing she got her at was when hort told her that all insecurity weren't true and that they were someone of favourite things about her. Her inseructity were her big chubby things that's he hated and hort would tell that were beautiful and he put hands in her thigh rubbing small circles on them. She said she was getting fat and he told her that gaining weight wasn't a bad things it just meant her body needed it and that she was healthy. She had scars on her arms from when her self harmed. He take her arms in his and gently rub the scars and kiss them. He says everyone has scars, dear. Some just have more because they fight a battle, and it makes a stronger person. 

This day, she felt so numb and lost in her own mind. She was in the bathroom crying. She then got peace of glass that had broken she thrown it across the room. She then pressed it against her wrist. It stung, but it was numb. Her wrist was now covered in blood, and the cloth was covered in her blood. After she stopped bleeding she panicked because she failed again. hort would be so ashamed and disappointed in her ebcsue she promised him she wouldn't do it  again. She then put the cloth into a small bathroom bin. She then felt weak because she hadn't eaten today because she didn't feel well, and it hurt her stomach when she ate. She hated the felling of felling full. It bad her want to puke and throw all the food up. She then went downstairs to get herself someone juices she gulped it up. 

Sophie went to sleep that night, and her body was weak and tried not eating for two days.  She put on pair hort pj because it made her fell close to him. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

HORT POV

hort made his way to their home because he fisnhed Misson early it was supposed to take a day, but it ended up taking 4 days instead. He hoped Sophie had been OK because he hated living her because he knew she had nightmares, and he hoped she hadn't had any while he was gone. He opened the front door, and he made way upstairs to change into. He walked into the bedroom quietly he saw sophie sleep wearing a pair of pj. He smiled and went over one of the drawers to get out another pair of pj.  After these, he went to wash his hands because they were dirty.  When he notices one Sophie cloth on bin cover in blood. If it was a tiny bit blood, he wouldn't think anything of it, but because it was dripping with blood he worried. He then quickly got changes making way into their bedroom. Worried he made his way over to his sleeping wife. He look at her and he then gently lifted up the pj sleeve. Sophie who didn't know was back pushed him. Hort clumsly falling back onto floor hitting his head. "ow" " Hort I'm so sorry". Sophie said getting up to get if he was ok. 
She then hugged him. " Oh I missed you so". Hort then kissed her. Hort then pick her up putting her back on bed. " I know". Sophie looked away know what he meant. " I'm sorry"."No it gonna be OK these things happen he said holding her close. Sophie stomach then growled loudly and repeatedly. Hort looked at her " You haven't eaten have you". Sophie look at him. Hort then got up.         " Where you going" sophie said. " To make us food". Sophie then got to help him. " No you stay here my love".