" your tried my love"

TW EFFECT OF MISCARRIAGE

Sophie was sitting in the bathroom and thinking away her thoughts. She had a few tears in her eyes. Her heart pounding loss of her unborn baby. On the other side, the door was hort her loving husband. She then felt her hand shaken, and her heart raching heartbeat she rubbed her chest was probably just nothing.  Then, in turn, it turns into a chest pain that is throbbing. Then her legs trembling she panicked beacuse what going on with her. She had never felt this before. The ringing in her eyes that she had had a moment before had gotten louder. Then her shaking hands and fingers started to tingle , and her legs went numb she couldn't move her legs apart at all. Her mouth dried, and her tongue tickled slightly. She felt an urge to pee but couldn't move, she ignored it. She couldn't see. "Ho...rt," she stuttered. "I ... don't ..what g....o...ing on age said, messing up her words. Hort opened the door and saw Sophie in this state. He pulled her closer to him. "Sophie, breath if you can, I think, having a panic attack."" I can't see." Hort tried his best comfort her. " Here count with me." "One tow three." Sophie body muscles gad weaked wich make end up have a accdient. Hort calmed her down after about a few minutes. Sophie panic attack was slowly coming to an end. Hort helps close, rubbing her face and kissing her all over her face affectionately. Sophie then tried see put she felt the leak on her. "Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry."" No, you're not well. Let's clean up and go to bed because you tried my love".