you look so pretty

Sophie was in  Bathroom one earlier morning. She looked her face and then had a small red acne spot. She also had oily skin now. She looked at her waist, which was slightly bigger, and a few stretch marks that lingered across her waist and thighs. She looked at her eyes that had dark circles under them. She thought herself I wanted skin look better. I wanna be perfect. I wanna like all other girls. I not pretty. I'm ugly. I'm gross. I'm disgusting. Sophie then looked down at her wrist and arms that had scars on them. Some from a year ago some from more recent battles. Sophie. Some from the early 8. Sophie, remember what her mother would say when she saw them. " You spoilt could I bring into workd you repay me by cutting your beautiful and precious skin who could you do this too me you noe useless no one will love you it ugly and horribly gross and disgusting". Sophie then felt tries in her eyes as she rubbed at her vivid and exposed scars. She then felt someone behind her it was short. He took her arm into his bring to his face and kissed her scars. "Their part of you, and it makes you even more beautiful because show how strong you are." Your hair looks so pretty pretty like it starts, but you shine the brightest.