drunk Sophie

Sophie looked into the mirror in her room. It was the day of a ball at the  school for good and evil. Sophie didn't feel pretty she felt so ugly. Her skin had a spot on it. Her waist and thighs and stomach had dark purple stretch marks on them. She also had few dark circles  under her eyes from not sleeping. She also felt like she gained weight even though hort had told her she hadn't  she still fell like she had. Sophie then looked at her arm that still had a few cuts some from years  back some from more recently. Sophie needed something to relive her inner pain. She then got one of her dresses and put it on with her black tights. She then put one some makeup.  Sophie then made way down to the ballroom. She then went to the drink area barely anyone was in ballroom, only a few people making out. Sophie look drink their was champagne she normally wouldn't drink because she said Alcohol makes you fat, but she didn't care. She then poured some into a cup, and she gulped it down fast, lying. She then drank this punch that didn't have alchol because it didn't want to have too much to drink.  people had started to  come in. Agatha had walked over sophie.    " Sophie, slow down."" Yeha, I have only had one that all.  she said, dancing.  She still drank her hands and she went off to go to the party. She stumbled, though, because the alcohol was going to her.  She started to dance around the place. She then made her way over to nevers, which she couldn't find Hort. She went up dot. " Hey dot, have you seen hort?"" Um, I don't know sorry". One ever girl came over hearing and wanted to start drama. " Oh hort yeah, saw him went off with a bunch girl who was flirting with him. Sophie, who was already insecure as it was and worried hort, would find someone better than her. Sophie then went back over to were drink were she then got some punch, putting  it in the cup and drinking it fast lying, then getting second, then third, then fourth. She then had a really blurry vision but she tried to walk away to go somewhere because she wanted to dance. Her skin was really cold, and her body hovered slightly but continued dancing. She then felt someone tap her. She turns around to see tedros. " Sophie Agatha said you seemed of how much have you had to drink."" I dint know". " Ok well I think that is enough"."no" Sophie said walking away tedros couldn't really stop Sophie no one stopped Sophie apart from one person who was not here. Hort he had to find hort. Tedros walked out ballroom to go find hort. He made way out school to were he saw hort was with some of nevers. "HORT"."Yes". " It Sophie she completely drunk". Hort got up from his seat runing back into the school to go check on his drunk girlfriend. When he made his way into ballroom he saw her near drink getting another punch. " I'll be taking that"." Hey"sophie said. " come on let go". No I wanna party. Sophie then stumbled. Hort grabbed her to she didn't fall. " Sophie your freezing. He then pick her up bridal style. " hort what you-"." Shh my love you need to sleep off alchol.