storm

Sophie had gone out one day, and little did their was a storm ahead.

Sophie, who was 7 months pregnant, went out just for a long walk but a storm and evil and powerful storm that blew her far away into the distance. She then came across this barn that opened, so she had some type of shelter. Their must be another attack. Sophie then sat down on the floor of the barn. She closed her eyes because he had been really tried through out the pregnancy.

HORT POV

When hort had got home, just Storm had started to get bad when he got in and was surprised  to see Sophie not their. Worried, he got a phone to call her but was even more when she saw her phone buzz up from the sofa. Panic, he then tried to call Agatha.  She picked up. " hort is everything ok." I don't know the storm and hot home Sophie she not here"." Oh yeah, she told me she was gonna go out long walk."" Did she say where?" No." Hort panicked. He ran out, but the storm was very strong, and he kept getting blew away but wasn't gonna go back he was gonna find his queen.

Sophie pov

Sophie woke up to this horrible pain in her stomach  that was getting worse. "No," she cried out. " Please, I can't be given birth now it early and need Hort."   Sophie panic only made worse. She breathed heavily and until eyes burned out, it tears.

Hort pov

Hort continued to walk he was at flied area that him a sophie sometimes go to he knew she could me much further away he panic because what  if she been kill what if she was hurt what if baby was hurt. They didn't know gender of baby, and they didn't realise she was pregnant until she was 5 months pregnantn well that when he found out. Hort rembers when she told him late one night as they were in bed.

Flashback

"Hort," sophie nervously called out to her   husband. " Yes," he said, sitting up in bed. She took his hand and placed it on her tummy. It made kick. " Are you ok?" Yes, it's well it a baby." Hort face  change it a small smile " Your pregnant". She nodded.  Hort then pulls her into a hug. He then pulled away. " Sorry, did I hurt you or them?"No silly."

Hort then made to where he saw this shed and he heard someone screaming.as he opened the door of shed he saw sophie sat their clutching her stomach. "Hort," she said with tears in her eyes.  Hort then held her hand. " My water broke hort. I'm so scared, not ready," sophie said, panicked. "Shh, my love, stressing only gonna make it worse. Sophie then squeezed his hand.

AGATHA POV

Agatha was in castle stressing because sophie was out in storm. Tedros, who was trying to calm her down. " Look love hort gone to find her she be fine"." No but pregant what all stress has cause hr baby in harm. Agatha then used magic to  try to see what up with sophie. She then saw that sophie was in danger.  " I need to go."" What Agatha you can't out in storm." " You stay here tedrps I need go and help sophie." Agatha ran out of the  castle. Agatha knew where she was, and it wasn't far from the castle, so she  ran as fast she could until she got their.

Sophie, who was lost pain, her body tried. Hort, who was panicking for sophie because he didn't know what to do. He then  heard the door to see Agatha.  Agatha knleed down near sophie. " right sophie I'm gonna need to check far into labour you are." Agatha then moved when she saw a blood lot of it. Hort saw and looked at sophie. " What is it?"" Nothing," Agatha said, not wanting to scared sophie until she knew what was actually wrong, but baby need out now. " Sophie, I gonna need you be on hands and knee."" What I can't move." Hort then pulls her up help up. "Push sophie."" No can't."" "Sophie please"." I swear never getting pregnant again. This is your fault getting me pregant". hort didn't take it literally because he knew it didn't mean it. Sophie then forcefully grabbed hort hand back.  Agatha then realised by was breach. " It breaches hort your have push on sophie stomach." Sophie then lauded back down. Hort then pushed down on her stomach. Sophie moves forward with death, one screaming. " Baby head was out."" Ok, I got head just a few more pushes." Sophie, who was tried and completely lifeless. Then, with another push, the baby came out. Agathat took her light blue cardigan "it a beautiful girl.Agatha passed her to Sophie. She had pale skin and faint black hair like hort.