can you hold me

Tw  sa  I'm not try to romantize sexual assault at all I'm just thought this idea and know bit were so if you are uncomfortable at any point please do not read becsue dont want to trigger anyone. In this story, it seems like it has been romantise but it not mary that I will people get mixed with what romantiseing is.

Sophie was at gathering at the school they were gathering with all the ever and nevers  got together. They left school about 2 years ago but always got together because so much has happened since they started at that school and finished. They don't have much drama now, but they just like all get-together. Sophie was getting a little anxious because the ball was sweaty and noisy. Sophie whispers to her husband's hort. " I'm just gonna go somewhere quiet.""Want me to join you." " No, that all right, you stay  and catch up with people." Sophie made way out of their and walked one empty room. When closed the door, someone opened it. " Hello," they hoy, she didn't know said. " Hi." " What a pretty woman like you doing on your own.""Oh, just wanted some quiet," Sophie replied. The boy stepped closer and closer to Sophie she back away, not liking to close  to him.       " Hey, so um, what name?" Sophie didn't answer what he got back away. " Come on, a name for that pretty so I can remember you," he said, now inches away from her, his breath touching her skin.    " Please stop," Sophie begged. " Oh, you want me to stop," he said, grabbing her arm, squeezing into tightly using some form of power. They boy then sniffed her. " You smelled like strawberries , i like strawberries." Sophie leg shaken. The boy grabbed her leg, breaking it as Sophie fell to the floor face front, bumping her head. The boy grabbed her waist, his her lip rapidly, then biting her neck , and left a bruise. Then rip open chest of her black dress exposing her bra then pulled down her bra slightly with smirk on his face as Sophie began to cry. He then put his lips onto her breast, bitting deeply onto it. Hury her even more. When it was done, it was a dark purple, a tiny cut with blood dripping from it. The boy then put his hand under the bottom of her dress, pulling back her underwear, and put his hand inside. To sophie horror, he pulls out bloody tampon. He looks at her  "ew that disgusting." He then threw it onto the floor. Then she heard people walking around the must be leaving the ballroom  she thought. Hort would come find her. She just waited for him.  The guy then kissed her again, but he used Teath to bite her lip. Then, sophie, her hort voice, " SOPHIE SOPHIE WERE ARE YOU." the man look her putting g his weight on her crushing her almost tried warn if she screamed, he would continue. "HORT HORT HELP MEE.." she said, put, then man covered her mouth. Sophie then bit his finger, and he moved back in pain. "YOU MAD BITCH"."HORT .. HORT HORT... HORT HORT IM IN ... HERE". She heard walked closer she called out again then heard the door to see hort. He came to see his wife and man he did not know. He ran up the man kicking and punching him. " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU  THINK YOUR DOING  YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING HAND WHY WIFE YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING SHAME YOURSELF FOR HURTONG A WOMAN LIKE THAT NO GET OUT OF HERE". The coward got out in few seconds. Hort went over sophie. " Shh he not gonna touch you again". " I.... I..." Sophie said pain troubling to speak. " font speak my love your badly hurt need to get you out of her. He then took one blanket that was in this room wrapping it around her put as did he saw tampon that guy had throw on floor. " He did that" sophie mandage to say. " fucking prick". He then picked sophie up getting out of their. They man way up to room they were staying in for the night. She hand her arm around him and her head on his shoulder. She broken her ekg so she probably wouldn't be walking anytime soon. When made way upstairs hort put her down on bed. Sophie groan in pain. He then got some plaster to banged up that cut lip and another for cut on her breast. He then turn on bathtub. He then helped her over to the batub helping out clothes and helping into bathtub. He then got some shampoo put in her hair. Sophie was crying again. He kissing her cheek not wanting  to be to affectionate because didnt want scared her. Sophie then turns to look at him " why didn't you kiss me probaly". Hort just smiled at her then gave her soft kiss on lips. After he shampooed her hair and help clean her body. He help her out. They help put her pj on. He then carried to bed so she could sleep. When he layed in bed next to her. " Can you hold me". Hort then rolled over to hold her.