"darling im fine"

Sophie was in and sat down in the kitchen, and her head throbbed with pain. Her whole body had ached for a few weeks, but she didn't know why  this was maybe it was stressful but what stress she had. She hadn't told hort because she didn't want to worry him. She got up from the kitchen seat to go to the bathroom. When she walked in, she looked into the mirror she saw spot on her face. Sophie always cared about her beauty, so when she saw a spot, she worried what people  would think. She also saw her  obvison black bags under her eyes. She did not go much sleep for the past few weeks because she had been busy writing up her  childrens storybook. She then walked out of the  bathroom, making her way downstairs. Her vision was blurry. She got downstairs and layed down on because he feet were sore. " Wait, I have to make dinner." Sophie slowly got up to go and make dinner. She turned the stove on.  Waited for into heat up so I could boil a stew or something.

45 minutes later

Sophie was still cooking bit pain her legs and feet made hard her stand and her body was tried but she want make hort his favourite  stew. Sophie headache was more of mingrane now. Her hands were shaky, and her hands and finger were sore. Sophie then heard the front door open. "My love," said hort, making his way over the kitchen. " Smells really good." He then saw Sophie, who was vividly in pain. " Sophie, what wrong"." Nothing wrong, my darling."  Hort  now right behind her. " Please tell me." Sophie turned  around. " HORT WONT YOU LISTEN IM FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"." No, I won't you in pain Sophie let me help you."" I'm fine"  hort then reach infront of her turn the stove off.    " hort what the fuck". " Sophie let look after you your ill". Sophie then lend into him " I'm sorry I just been so tried". He then carried her into the living room placing he onto the couch. " What hurts?"" My feet." He then took her foot and gently rubbed it. Sophie relaxed and accidentally let out little moan.