" i wouldnt leave you ever"

Hort was worried because sophie, his wife, had been ingoring him. She has also been sleeping on the sofa instead of coming to bed. She has been going out early in the morning and coming back late at night. She been eating more, which was a confusion to hort because sophie rarely ate. Hort gonna confront her about tonight.

Sophie came home at about 11pm. She walked in, surprised to see hort. "Hort." He stood up from his seat. " Please tell me what wrong sophie"." Nothing wrong."Dont give me that Bullshit." Sophie then looked up all night and  had tears in her eyes. Hort moved closer to her,cupping his face in her hands. " Please tell me." Sophie looked away and then started to speak.
"You will leave me."Sophie, I would never leave you."" Never." "Never."Well, I'm... I'm.. "."You're what." She then took his hand, placing it on it on her stomach. Hort looked confused. "You're gonna be a dad." Hort looked up at her, then back down. " I know this is the worst thing you can go. I can bring it up on my own if you want to."" Leave you sophie this is incredible. I'm gonna be dad," he said, pulling her into a kiss. Hort then looked at her and smiled, picked her up, and  spun her in the air. He then put her down. " I wouldn't leave you ever".