spiked

Sophie was at the event she had with Agatha, but Hort and tedros were of somewhere else. After some time, Agatha leaves Gi find tedros sophie to get another drink. She then dances around until she bumps into dot. "Hi," dot says. " You have pretty eyes," Sophie says, slurring slightly.             " Thanks." Sophie then continues to dance. She dances for a while, her feet hurting the heels she is wearing. She then went back over to get another holiday beverage. She danced and sawyer her way around the room, bumping into people's who would sigh and groan  but didn't say anything. Sophie then look down over to wear a group of people who dance on tables. Sophie went over to them. " Hey, can I join?" They girl looked up at her and smiled. " yeah". They started dancing and moving around sophie almost fell few times. Sophie then got down to get another alcoholic beverage. She got a drink and gulped it down. It burnt the back of her throat. Dancing her way back over to the table were git back up and continued to dance.

Hort was standing with Tedros. One of tedros' friends didn't know hort but only knew tedros and Agatha because he was from camelot. "Tedros you see these girls their dancing on tables their fucking wild"." Yeah well everyone need bit of fun".then another person comes over. 
" Guys, their big problem one of the punches has been spiked."" Shit."" Do you know anyone had anything out of it?"" Yeah, well, the girl on the table seems quite out of it."" Which girls um  what names"." Um, I one called Belle and another one called Dot and another one called Katherine and another girl with blonde hair people's said names Sophie. Hort then ran over. " his in hurry," said the guy. " That's his wife."" Oh." Hort then got over to where they were. He then went to the side Sophie was at. " Sophie, get down.""NO," she said, laughing. Hort then grabbed by waist, pulling her down. "Are you ok?" he said, looking at her. " Yeah," said her vusin, going blurry. "Which punch did you drink?"" The... the red one, " she slurred.   " shit". " What.. "." It was spiked sophie". Sophie then looked at him confused. " hort, I can't ... see, " said then, falling into him passing out. Hort then pulled out his phone, calling ambulance.