broken Tw

TW MESTIONS OF GHILD LOSS

Sophie shifted in her sleep, feeling this overwhelmed pain in her stomach. She tried to  sits but she couldn't move. Sophie then got a bit of strength to sit up ever so slight moving cover shakenly to real blood thick blood with big chunky clumps in it. Sophie then looked at her hand that handed blood on it. She then looked at hort She didn't want to wake up to this, but she had no choice. She felt more pain now, and it was more frequent now sharp pain constantly. She reached her  hand our to shake him. He slightly moved. "Hort hort hort, please help me." Hort then opened his eyes to see his wife, sophie, clutching her stomach, then look at bed, blood stained all over her side. He sat up and pulled her close, hugging her. He then went over the bathroom to run her a warm bath. He then picked her up, brought her to bathroom a sit her on of the cupboard because he needed help get her blooded up clothes off. " I'm sorry," Sophie said quietly. " What sophie you have nothing be sorry for this is not your fault ok  you amazing and you cant cotrol thing like this they just happen and it for no reason at all" he said kissing her forehead " I love you" he said. He then tried to help take her  clothes off. But sophie moved his hand away. " I can't do it please this gross you don't want see me like this." Sophie then moves slightly, trying to get off the cupboard, but because of pain in her body, she couldn't. Hort looks at his wife, and he then helps her get her clothes off. He then picked her up, helping her into Bath. He then sat down on the bathroom floor. He then reached for some shampoo to put in her hair, but ass did sophie huddled over in even more pain. He then but the shampoo in her hair. Messaging it to her hair. He then got up for second left and got her so pj for her change into. He then helps out of the bathtub. He dried her off. He then helps her with clothes. He then carries her back to bed and then gets in next to her. He reached out, holding her hand tightly as she squeezed it.