im heavy

Sophie was six months pregnant, and she had a bigger bump than most people  at the stage in the pregnancy. She had six months, but her bump made her look about eight months.  She was the Dean the school but she wasn't allowed to do as much was before becuse her husband hort and dofvey and told her not too and doctor say it might her hurt the baby. Sophie was just sitting in the chair in her room. Her   baby was pushed down on her pelvic. She placed her hand on her stomach, rubbing it slightly. It was gonna be the end of school day soon, so I'm gonna see hort in his classroom because being marked papers for a few hours after school day had ended. She slowly got up from chair and put on her shoes well she is not allowed to wear heels so she had to wear  flat shoes now. Sophie then waddled her way over the door. Then, down the stairs and across the corridor to where his classroom door had an Ingrave plack on it saying Mr bloodbrook. Sophie opened  the door to see her face down and looked at paper with a pen in his hand. She closed the door behind, which made him look up. He smiled. She waddled over to him slowly with hand under her bump. She then got his where his desk was. " Hi darling," she said. " Hi my love." He then stood up from his chair, then made his way behind her, putting his hands under her bump, lifting it ever so slightly. Sophie put his head back, resting it on him. After a couple seconds, he let go because he didn't want to hurt baby. Sophie then turned to face him. Hort then kissed her. But he looked at sophie face she look upset. " What wrong sweetheart". " It just I'm so heavy and annoying  it takes me forever to walk anywhere and I do nothing all day and I'm still tried"." Your amazing Sophie , you're only heavy because you carry a baby a whole new world inside of you it most magical thing in the world.