Chapter 1- Take the path of the plot, leaving the plot with nowhere to go

"Cheng Zhaozhao, I know you like me, but can you restrain yourself a little on the show? I don't want this to be misunderstood."

Pu Xinnan's speech really made Cheng Zhaozhao frown.

When had Cheng Zhaozhao been a man's dog?

Only men lick have her share.

She looked at the decent-looking man in front of her, her beautiful eyes filled with confusion: "Who are you?"

Then a mechanical voice sounded in Cheng Zhaozhao's mind.

[Hello host, I am lickDog System 003, and now I want to inform you that you will pass through the book after death. Your current identity is the cannon fodder female supporting role in the entertainment industry. You are about to face a wave of blackmail on the Internet . My mission is to help you get on the right track. ]

Licking Dog? Cannon fodder female supporting role?

Cheng Zhaozhao raised his eyebrows.

How to clean up things that have nothing to do with her?

Licking The dog system chatters endlessly.

[ According to the plot, you were criticized by netizens for being stupid because of your performance in the love drama, and you were also disgusted by your male idol.

What's even worse is that even though you have inherited tens of millions of inheritance, who made you the female supporting role? You will lose this hundred billion due to various accidents, and in the end you will be rejected by the male god and be criticized by the entire Internet. 】

Cheng Zhaozhao said casually: "It's so miserable."

The system said confidently: "Yeah, yeah, it's just so miserable!" But the host can rest assured, as long as you cooperate with this system and become a qualified lick dog, lick audience, and lick male god, as long as your popularity value and the male protagonist's favorability reach the target, you can avoid this outcome. 】

Cheng Zhaozhao frowned slightly. Before he could speak, a piece of information from the system appeared in his mind.

Only now did she know the identity of the man in front of her.

The man's name is Shen Linchen, a popular fried chicken. He is the male protagonist of this book, and the male god that the original protagonist wants. It can be said that the original protagonist entered the entertainment industry mostly because he could get closer to Shen Linchen.

Recently, the two of them appeared on a love variety show together. The original host was thinking about how to get closer to the male idol in the love show. But by coincidence, the heroine of this book was also one of the guests.

Because the heroine has a lovable aura, when they first met, the three male guests all circled around the heroine, and the other female guests were left out. This made the original host jealous and directly questioned her on the spot.

This made her the target of ridicule across the internet, with netizens calling her "incompetent and angry" and "jealous".

Shen Linchen was afraid of being misunderstood by the heroine, so during the intermission of the show, he came to Cheng Zhaozhao's room to remind her.