Chapter 18- rollover

This incident spread quickly, and major netizens condemned Xiao Feng for cheating the company for money; but Cheng Zhaozhao, as an artist, failed to control his fans, which was a shame.

Aurora in the dome, Cai Quan sat in the office, watching the wind direction on the Internet.

He leaned back leisurely on the chair, took a sip of tea, and said to the person next to him: "Miss Song, I just said it will be fine."

Song Yunluo sat next to Cai Quan, with a look of panic when he first came, but now he has Much calmer.

As soon as comments about her similar figure to Cheng Zhaozhao appeared on the Internet, she immediately set out to find Cai Quan and discuss countermeasures with him.

When he said there was a solution, she didn't believe it at first, but now she felt much more at ease.

Now this move diverts attention and diverts trouble to the east. Song Yunluo can also give himself the title of victim, and the whole thing is biased in their favor.

She opened Weibo and posted a message to comfort her fans.

[ I'm sorry for making you worry about me again. I actually don't care. Don't fight over me. We don't fight or fight. Peace is beautiful. #Embrace. ]

Fans soon left messages to comfort her, praising her for being kind-hearted, not focusing on fame and fortune, and being a clean figure in the entertainment industry.

Song Yunluo was scrolling through the comments, secretly chuckling. She was humming a song and was in a very good mood. However, the next second, she was frightened by the news in front of her and turned pale.

She opened the thing with trembling hands, and her brain shut down for nearly a minute before she asked, "Cai Quan, why did these pictures leak out? What's going on with your recording!"

"What recording?" Cai Quan relaxed His expression was a little confused.

Song Yunluo angrily turned on the recording and played it out. It was Cai Quan's own voice in the recording.

[ Just those Chinese designs? ]

[ You, a rural person who has never been to a country, know nothing about fashion...]

[ Chinese style is better than that of foreign countries, you are kidding me...]

[ Only your stupid designs, if you really want to go abroad, you are not allowed to do so. The foreigner laughed out loud...]

The more Cai Quan listened, the more frightened he became.

These words did come from his mouth, but he also knew that if netizens heard such words, it would be a big deal!

He grabbed Song Yunluo's cell phone, and the person who posted the blog - Xiao Feng - was clearly displayed on the screen!

Xiao Feng doesn't use Weibo very much, but he was certified as the designer of Aurora Dome earlier.

He accompanied it with a short copy: [This is what happened, about Miss Cheng being maliciously changed. feel very puzzled by things like this. ]

Along with the recording, there was also a set of pictures.

That set of pictures was exactly what the staff took for Xiao Feng that day. The staff's photography skills were very good and it was visible to the naked eye that that set of pictures were the original ones.

After all, Xiao Feng was immersed in the workplace and had something for self-protection in hand. He didn't post it before because he missed the old relationship between the two of them who shared joys and sorrows, but today's incident really touched his bottom line.

In addition, the staff and a designer who claimed to be applying for a job at Aurora Dome found him and provided him with many recordings.

So he took the picture, sorted out all the evidence at hand, and posted this on Weibo.

In the comment area, he also said: "If you want to listen to more recordings, you can message me privately."

You can imagine how explosive the comments below were.

[ This name Cai Quan really opened my eyes. I look down on China. Are you not from China? ]

[ Xiao Feng was absolutely right to leave! ]

[ I read Cai Quan's works. Does the so-called pursuit of foreign fashion mean copying the designs of big foreign brands? ]

[ Resist the dome aurora! ]

[ Stop talking, I just ordered the Aurora Dome clothes the day before yesterday, and now I feel as disgusting as eating shit. ]

[ So, the figure that Song Yun was on the hot search for was actually Cheng Zhaozhao's? ]

[ Song Yunluo is also a victim, right? Who would be willing to give his face to others, and I thought that figure was very average before, not as good as Song's own figure. ]

[ I laughed when I said Song Yunluo was innocent. Is she mentally retarded? Can't even recognize your own body shape? ]

[ Song Yunluo's fans really have two faces. Before the accident, you boasted about your figure to the sky, and after the accident, you criticized yourself, like a white lotus. ]

[ Song Yunluo, if you suck Cheng Zhaozhao's blood and go on trending searches, won't your conscience be troubled? ]

 ...

Cai Quan looked at everything in front of him, and the hand holding the phone was shaking. He was so frightened that he was breathing unsteadily: "Impossible, impossible, how could Xiao Feng..."

How could he have a backup plan?

In his eyes, Xiao Feng has always been submissive and allowed to be bullied by him. He is a model of no brains!

In a flash before his eyes, it turned out that Song Yunluo had snatched the phone away. She picked up her bag and shouted angrily: "I was harmed by you!"

" I harmed you?" Cai Quan stared at her in disbelief, "It was me. Did I force you to agree? It was you who relented when you heard Cheng Zhaozhao's name! It was obviously you who was jealous of her!"

Song Yunluo didn't know how to deal with it at all. This matter had a great impact on her, and she worked hard The business persona is likely to collapse like this.

She walked out of the office crying. Her agent called her. She answered the call and was scolded by the person on the other end.

" I told you not to do this. It's a thankless job and there's a risk of overturning, but you didn't listen!"

After Song Yunluo left, Cai Quan was so lost that he fell weakly on the sofa.

Several shareholders roared angrily from outside the door: "Cai Quan! What good have you done!"